• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I honestly did not mind Sanji barking, to me that's just him being a goofball simp doing a bit extra. Besides, it's just the continuation of the dog comment Sanji did in the manga. I don't know, maybe I'm different about it, but I just see this as him being a simp goofball, and he's usually a simp goofball anyways.

This doesn't diminish the actual Sanji hype moments for me since he does it when he's in goofy simp mode, this doesn't diminish my love for Sanji. Now if this was regular Sanji (Sanji with the boys) that did this, I could definitely see this being bad lol.

People are tweaking too much over this goofy ass gag, I'm dying over here 😭.

And the people slandering Sanji for this are doing too much bro.

I honestly did not mind Sanji barking, to me that's just him being a goofball simp doing a bit extra. Besides, it's just the continuation of the dog comment Sanji did in the manga. I don't know, maybe I'm different about it, but I just see this as him being a simp goofball, and he's usually a simp goofball anyways.

This doesn't diminish the actual Sanji hype moments for me since he does it when he's in goofy simp mode, this doesn't diminish my love for Sanji. Now if this was regular Sanji (Sanji with the boys) that did this, I could definitely see this being bad lol.

Lucci: About to hit Stussy Finger breaks

Exoskeleton Sanji: "Miss Stussy, are you alright?"

Stussy: "My, my. Such a gentleman. I'll be just fine, Sanji."

Sanji: "Wow, she said my name!"

Awakened Lucci: Snaps finger back into place as it heals "Ah, so it's the number four. Couldn't even send Roronoa to fight me?"

Sanji: "YOU BASTARD! I AM NOT WEAKER THAN MOSSHEAD AND JINBE!"

Lucci, eyeing Chopper in the corner: "Oh right, Jinbe's here."

Sanji: "Miss Stussy, step back. I'm about to go wild."

Lucci: "Ahahaha! You think you can face me? The mighty bestial powers of my Awakened Zoan alone will destroy someone like you!"

Sanji, on all fours: "ARFARFARFARFARF!!!"

Lucci: Scrambling up onto a high shelf

Lucci: About to hit Stussy Finger breaks

Exoskeleton Sanji: "Miss Stussy, are you alright?"

Stussy: "My, my. Such a gentleman. I'll be just fine, Sanji."

Sanji: "Wow, she said my name!"

Awakened Lucci: Snaps finger back into place as it heals "Ah, so it's the number four. Couldn't even send Roronoa to fight me?"

Sanji: "YOU BASTARD! I AM NOT WEAKER THAN MOSSHEAD AND JINBE!"

Lucci, eyeing Chopper in the corner: "Oh right, Jinbe's here."

Sanji: "Miss Stussy, step back. I'm about to go wild."

Lucci: "Ahahaha! You think you can face me? The mighty bestial powers of my Awakened Zoan alone will destroy someone like you!"

Sanji, on all fours: "ARFARFARFARFARF!!!"

Lucci: Scrambling up onto a high shelf
My goat Sanji out here scaring that pussy cat away like the dawg he is, that's what I'm talking about about 🗣️💯🔥.

Nah but seriously though, ya didn't have to post this bro 💀.

nah... That was lowkey bad bad, there's a difference with sanjis appreciations and love for girls like in fish-man or acting gentlemanly to then an out right weak simp behavior and making a fool out of himself just because

Idk... I don't see "sanji" when I saw that clip 😅

you never becoming a boxer like this 😓🙏
GOb42-CIW8-AAycfa.png

I wanted to do something fun, Hopefully this isn't a stomp

Imagine someone saying sanji speed>zoro speed>kaido speed and then saying that's why sanji is stronger than kaido

Back