• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Like referring your dad as dad 🙈

Like referring your dad as dad 🙈
They're all Vegapunk, he's just Main Vegapunk. You can admit when you're wrong, it's alright.

Also, someone calling their dad "dad" is a bad example, it's more like when Luffy calls Law "Traffy," but that's still not it exactly.

His name is obviously Vegapunk (Stella literally just means 'main body'), but when we have six other Vegapunks, I don't think it's wrong or weird to refer to them by their other names (Stella, Shaka, Lilith, Pythagoras, Edison, York, Atlas).
To me it's wrong and weird calling vegapunk, Stella.

The rest are actual names the actual vegapunk gave them.
They're all Vegapunk, he's just Main Vegapunk. You can admit when you're wrong, it's alright.
I'm not wrong tho, you know I'm not wrong even.

Ngl I really wanna be a fan of Sanji but I just can't
He's an alright character and everything but it feels like the dude is Oda's punching bag and it's sad
And that's not even me being biased it's Oda's fault he also did it to Aramaki and Blackbeard a couple times

Ngl I really wanna be a fan of Sanji but I just can't
He's an alright character and everything but it feels like the dude is Oda's punching bag and it's sad
Nah, he's done pretty good. Usopp is the official One Piece-brand punching bag of the Straw Hats.
And that's not even me being biased it's Oda's fault he also did it to Aramaki and Blackbeard a couple times
When it happens to them, though, it's objectively funny.

Nah, he's done pretty good. Usopp is the official One Piece-brand punching bag of the Straw Hats.

When it happens to them, though, it's objectively funny.
You expect it with Usopp. When it happened to someone with genuine potential who's also the third or fourth strongest (Winbe with a good amount of water is ridiculously strong I bet) of the crew it's just sad

Idk if I said this before but I think Big Mom and Kaidou have the record for KOing/seriously injuring the most mid and high tiers so far.

All I can recall is him clapping Lonz/Ronz and possibly KOing Akainu
KOing a top tier for a few seconds is impressive though.
He also beat Ace's ass in like a hundred times, beat up John Giant, who miiiiight be comparable to Lonz, and kicked the shit out of Blackbeard, plus whatever Primebeard things we might find out about.

If you count the Douglas Bullet Novel & Stampede Special Volume, Young Crocodile fought Douglas Bullet to standstill. WB beat him.

He also beat Ace's ass in like a hundred times, beat up John Giant, who miiiiight be comparable to Lonz, and kicked the shit out of Blackbeard, plus whatever Primebeard things we might find out about.
Yeah fair point
So It's Whitebeard Kaidou and Big Mom

Man Whitebeard was just a giga chad all around come to think of it
His power level was ridiculous even as an oldhead, and his design was great
He was also ironically one of the best fathers I've seen in fiction and he didn't even had a blood child

Screen_Shot_2024-02-06_at_6.27.10_PM.png

I have too much time on hand right now so I'll go ahead and give my reason for each rating...

Rocks: God tier of the verse. Lead a crew of monsters and is implied to be at least on Roger's level
Roger: Wealth, Fame, Power. He's a beast.
Whitebeard: World's Strongest Man and the man closest the the One Piece. Insanely strong. Clashed with Roger several times, although it's pretty clear that he's inferior due to his scars.
Mihawk: WSS tax. Has a Black Blade and 2 arms. Shanks does not have a Black Blade and has 1 arm. Mihawk should be at least this strong.
Dragon: Monkey D. tax. Vibe scaling I guess. Imo he should be at least relative to Prime Garp due to newer generations tending to be stronger than the last. He needs to be this strong to pose a threat to the World Government in the endgame if he participates physically.
Shanks: I don't need to explain why he's a God Tier. Made admirals twerk in fear from miles away.
Prime Garp: The true Hakiman. No special magic sword, no cyborgifications. Just hands and Haki. Clashed with a bunch of God Tiers on several occasions. Hero of the Marines.
Sakazuki: He's him. As Fleet Admiral, he needs to be strong enough to counteract all of the wild shit happening in the New World currently otherwise the story and narrative portrayal of the Navy would hold no weight. "The Navy Reign Supreme"

Blackbeard: Two of the strongest fruits. Can negate any devil fruit and has the strongest paramecia. Capable of mid diffing Law with offscreen Haki. Need to see more from him, but I have no doubts that he's this high, especially when he has Kuzan as a crewmate.
Luffy: The King.
Kaidou: Insane showings on Onigashima but is a bit on fraud watch due to being warded away by Shanks. His presence was able to ward off Admirals however, so he's not completely creditless.
Kuzan: Has physicals on par with Prime Garp and Haki on the level of Old Garp. On top of all this, he was able to nearly stalemate Sakazuki and has a really good devil fruit.
Big Mom: She's coming back in Elbaf don't worry.
Shiki: Stated to stand on the same level as legends like Whitebeard and Roger, but I just don't feel comfortable putting him in the God Tier category just yet.
Prime Sengoku: Roger said to bring him or Garp if the wanted a chance at beating him, so he should be at least this level. As fleet admiral, he should be at least on the level of Pre-Timeskip Admirals.
Prime Rayleigh: Implied to be a Haki God on the level of Shanks by Oda. Roger's second strongest man. Stated that he could probably beat Blackbeard.
Kizaru: Made Lucci believe that the Straw Hats had no chance at beating him despite getting twoshotted by Gear 5 Luffy moments earlier. Defeated Gear 4 Snakeman Luffy and could briefly clash with Gear 5 Luffy. Could take a couple attacks from Gear 5 Luffy and just keeps getting up. We'll probably see more from him now that him and Luffy may have a full-scale fight.
Old Whitebeard (NOT SICK): Far superior to anyone in his crew and could clash with Shanks' Advanced Haō. Old age is a b*tch though.
Gaban: As one of Roger's top 2 men I don't think it makes sense for him to be below the likes of any of Shanks or Luffy's top commanders. In the anime he stalemated Oden.

Aramaki: Hurts to put him this high, but as an Admiral he should be at least as strong as other folks in the Navy such as Current Garp and Sengoku... willing to change his rating.
Issho: Casually dealt with an enraged Sabo despite holding back and left with 0 injury or exhaustion while Sabo was bruised and tired. As an Admiral he should be at least as strong as other folks in the Navy such as Current Garp and Sengoku... willing to change his rating.
Current Garp: He's really ******* strong. Handled pretty much the entirety of Hachinosu and the majority of Blackbeard's commanders by himself.
Benn Beckman: Databookman has no feats, but as the strongest commander of Shanks, he should be around the level of the lower Admirals.
Zoro: Took out King. Scarred Kaidou before even having Advanced Haō. Scared a S-Hawk despite only using 2 swords and seemingly defeated him with relative ease. Currently dealing with Lucci. Superior AP than Oden. He's him.
Oden: Scarred Kaidou and traumatized him. His existence warded the Navy from entering Wano in fear of other strong Samurai like him. Travelled with both Roger and Whitebeard and was one of the strongest fighters on their ships.
Sanji: Really damn fast and really damn durable. Has good hax with regen, flight, and heat. Scared S-Shark with his sheer durability and seemingly injured him with a single kick. Defeated S-Shark with no injuries and was called "very strong" by Bonney simply based on his showings against him, implying that he dominated the fight. Deflected a strike from Saturn. Deflected a laser from Kizaru. Defeated Queen.
Law: Most broken devil fruit and also good Haki. Could fight Blackbeard and bring him to a mid diff fight despite having a garbage crew and being jumped. Put in the work against Big Mom.
Bullet: He was called equal to Prime Rayleigh but ehhhhhhhhh I don't buy it. This is good enough for him.
Boa Hancock: The strongest woman. 2 billion bounty. Solo'd Blackbeard's crew, seemingly warded off 2 Seraphim, defeated Koby's entire fleet, has all 3 types of Haki and they're likely all advanced. Not willing to change this rating. We need to start respecting Hancock.
Lucky Roux: Shanks' number 2 commander. He's kind of on fraud watch due to Shanks telling him to be careful of Kidd, but only time will tell how strong he is. I think this is good enough for him right now.

Crocodile: Cross Guild tax. Mihawk seems to dislike people who are weak and cocky. Crocodile is very cocky, but Mihawk has no issues with him, so it looks like he respects Crocodile's strength. He'll see how strong he's become soon.
Old Rayleigh: He's really impressive. Could briefly clash with a casual Kizaru and scared Blackbeard with a mix of his Haki and reputation, although he admitted that defeating him is out of the question. Old age hits like a truck though. His stamina is buns.
Sabo: As the number 2 of the Revolution Army, he should be really strong and probably on the level of Prime Kuma. Willing to change his rating though.
Brogy: Elbaf is soon. Him and Dorry are getting hyped up to be really strong. Alongside Dorry, he was seemingly trusted by Shanks to get the crew out of Egghead and bring them safely to Elbaf, so for right now he should be here.
Lucci: Could fight momentarily with Gear 5 Luffy I guess. Can fight with Enma Unleashed Zoro.
Current Sengoku: Just comparing an attack from Old Garp against Kuzan and an attack from Sengoku to Blackbeard, I struggle to put him as close to him as he was in his prime, but he should still be pretty strong.
King: Read Wano

Queen: Read Wano
Kidd: He's not as bad as people say, but comparing his own attacks against Big Mom to water drops on a stone isn't doing him any service here. He has really good endurance though.
Yamato: Strong but overated as hell. Could barely fight against a Kaidou that wasn't going all out, but could still take attacks and match the speed of his Thunder Bauga. Advanced Conqueror's tax.
Marco: Could fight King for a bit. Could harm Queen a bit. Stated that they both were difficult to handle, which makes it hard for me to put him solidly above either of them. "Give me freedom, give me fire, give me characters to stall or I retire"
Ace: I really wish I could put him higher since he has really good feats but he's getting stopped by Oda stating Marco to be the strongest Whitebeard Commander.
Vista: Mihawk's worst nightmare

Ivankov: As one of the pillars of the Revolutionary Army, I doubt he's FAR below the likes of Kuma and Sabo, but because of the lack of feats, he goes here.
Seraphim: Replaced the Warlords. They have King's DNA.
Jozu: He's strong, but even getting a free off-guard Haki-coated attack to Kuzan's face, he couldn't do more then bust his lip.
Shiryu: Could harm Old Garp I guess, but he's a small-time Impel down thug, so idk what to make of him yet.
Weevil: Stated to have physical strength on the level of Whitebeard, but he got taken out by Aramaki with relative ease, so idk. He should probably be relative to a severely weakened Base King and Base Queen.
Sentomaru: Could react to some of Kizaru's attacks and block a hit from a Kizaru who didn't yet resolve his will to put him down, and could recover from an attack from the same version of Kizaru. Was unable to deal real damage to a more serious Kizaru however and got oneshotted instantly. Implied to be inferior to the Seraphim. Was pretty much oneshot by Lucci.
Don't care enough to explain everyone else
Kid and Killer are both way too low.

Kizaru is NOT Issho or Aramaki. I only had them up high in my list because "Admiral Tax" makes them stronger than Garp and Sengoku (which imo is bs), but I have no real counter to it right now.
I think Garp's feats on Hachinosu are enough to put him over the new admirals tbh.
I think Kuzan was stronger and just mentally nerfed but Garp was still smacking him around.

Far better AP, far better speed, invisibility, laser danmaku, electricity, poison, viruses, gatling gun spam, rockets, haki vs Big Mammoth.
While I'm not too sure about superior AP (it's plausible, but Jack was matching the strongest Scabbards in their base forms while in his hybrid form for 5 days, so if Queen has superior AP it's probably with stuff like his Hybrid Form and Germa Amps and what not), I can agree with the rest of it.
Well besides Haki. Jack doesn't really have Haki feats, so I can't say his is better than Queen's, but he should scale to Inua and Garfield's Haki.

Anyway I personally believe the fight is a low diff only because Jack is kind of tanky and would probably be hard to put down for Queen, plus his AP is good enough to cut Queen (though I don't think he'd be able to cut very deep into Zoan Queen).
But he's not fast enough to dodge his lasers, plus Queen has viruses.
There's a chance Queen may not need to really do much physically, he can just spam lasers.

Back