• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

1v1 none of the Scabbards has enough to push Queen to a Mid Diff IMO, at best the Sulongs could do it due to their speed but Sulongs are so situational this shouldn't really matter.

Last edited:
Queen low diffs any one of the Scabbards without having to use any lasers or vinsmoke abilities. Flying Pan kills them within 10 seconds.

To elaborate, this is why I think they could take Flying Pan without much issue
If they can endure getting smacked into rocks by Zoan Kaidou they can probably endure some hits from Queen.

Upon closer inspection I may have misunderstood that panel, it seems Kawamatsu was out for a few pages before he got back up and ran at Kaidou.
So he may have genuinely been KOed by that, but I'm not sure.

I am about to to embark on a long and horrid journey of creating my own scaling chain. Are there any multipliers stated or shown(including "many times" type stuff) that we don't currently use?

I am about to to embark on a long and horrid journey of creating my own scaling chain. Are there any multipliers stated or shown(including "many times" type stuff) that we don't currently use?
Oh oo…

From someone who said Luffy couldn’t hit trebol and also said Zoro can’t add haki to his flying slash… I think it’s quite unwise to do it compared to the current one who many people helped in making… unless your adding onto it or something

Why am I typing so much… bye gg

Oh oo…

From someone who said Luffy couldn’t hit trebol and also said Zoro can’t add haki to his flying slash… I think it’s quite unwise to do it compared to the current one who many people helped in making… unless your adding onto it or something

What's the current one btw

Oh oo…

From someone who said Luffy couldn’t hit trebol
Luffy legitimately couldn't hit Trebol, because he didn't know Trebol was secretly a stick figure that was just dodging his attacks without moving. If he knew from the beginning, he would have won.
and also said Zoro can’t add haki to his flying slash…
That was like a year ago, if I was searching up random takes, I could find a bunch from you. Seriously gonna try to dunk on me with some shit they literally don't explain when he does it?
I think it’s quite unwise to do it compared to the current one who many people helped in making… unless your adding onto it or something
It's me taking the current one and applying G4 multipliers and stuff.
Because you're trying to start arguments for no reason.

Oh damn, me and Emin have already worked on one and have it pretty much done. He's just been gone from vsbw and discord for a couple months so I'm waiting for him to come back before I post the thread and blog.

-Look for source of 5-C value
-Look at calc for Whitebeard's quakes
-Click on a thread linked in the calc
-The thread uses a bunch of hyperbole statements and shots of random islands that we literally have no clue the location of as evidence
stare-christian-bale.gif

-Look for source of 5-C value
-Look at calc for Whitebeard's quakes
-Click on a thread linked in the calc
-The thread uses a bunch of hyperbole statements and shots of random islands that we literally have no clue the location of as evidence
stare-christian-bale.gif
Almost like it's a Possibly rating. Plus, I'm pretty sure the value is generated based on the shockwaves that came out of his fist when he punched a guy in the head. Its not like Stellar ranges are even out of the ordinary with the strongest Paramecias, either. Fujitora got some plans.

Almost like it's a Possibly rating. Plus, I'm pretty sure the value is generated based on the shockwaves that came out of his fist when he punched a guy in the head. Its not like Stellar ranges are even out of the ordinary with the strongest Paramecias, either. Fujitora got some plans.
Okay, I guess it's fine if it's a Possibly rating.
But what the **** is with the Class P and E ratings? I get Luffy, Kaidou, and Lucci having Class P or E, but why the rest of them??

Last edited:
Okay, I guess it's fine if it's a Possibly rating.
But what the **** is with the Class P and E ratings? I get Luffy, Kaidou, and Lucci having Class P or E, but why the rest of them??
Momonosuke got a Class E calc, and Fujitora effortlessly lifting all that rubble is Class P.

Luffy legitimately couldn't hit Trebol, because he didn't know Trebol was secretly a stick figure that was just dodging his attacks without moving. If he knew from the beginning, he would have won.
I know, and you didn't remember that which is the problem
That was like a year ago, if I was searching up random takes, I could find a bunch from you.
try it, 95% of what I've said have nearly all been backed up by the manga and the translations I've found
Seriously gonna try to dunk on me with some shit they literally don't explain when he does it?
I named two recently very common stuff you didn't know/remember about op... I didn't dunk on you, I just gave you a heads up (that making a full scaling chain alone is difficult)
Gg
Because you're trying to start arguments for no reason.
I'm not, it's you who's thinking I'm attacking you or something

I know, and you didn't remember that which is the problem
Why the hell would I want to remember everything about Trebol? I don't focus on a specific verse and only do that, I have other things I think about. That said, my claim was "Luffy couldn't hit Trebol," because Luffy literally said he couldn't hit Trebol before Trebol's weakness was revealed.
I named two recently very common stuff you didn't know/remember about op...
Months ago isn't recent, and I literally corrected myself before anyone replied in one of those instances.
I didn't dunk on you
Exactly.
I just gave you a heads up (that making a full scaling chain alone is difficult)
I know how scaling works, I make scaling chains on my own for fun half the time, you don't have to tell me this.
I'm not, it's you who's thinking I'm attacking you or something
Never said there was attacking involved, you're the one who hopped in and started bringing up past instances where I didn't remember minor occurrences from the Dressrossa Saga in response to me just offering to help people out with the verse's scaling. By the way, since I genuinely think you might not realize this, when you open your post going "From someone who said," the most reasonable interpretation is that you're trying to discredit them by bringing up previous disagreements.

By the way, since I genuinely think you might not realize this, when you open your post going "From someone who said," the most reasonable interpretation is that you're trying to discredit them by bringing up previous disagreements.
I mean, kinda but with contexts I think you can see that I'm not trying to attack you but make you realize something
Months ago isn't recent, and I literally corrected myself before anyone replied in one of those instances.
2-3 months ago is recent (Don't know when you said the thing about haki not being able to apply to intangible things tho)

Yeah, alright, but why do people like Sanji and Kizaru scale to these??
Scaling/Backscaling from a very casual Hybrid Kaidou, who scales physically FAR Dragon Momonosuke.

Class E = Dragon Momonosuke << Dragon Kaidou < Casual Hybrid Kaidou (lower limit) >~ Rooftop Zoro ~< Post-Mink Zoro ~ Base King </~ etc

Scaling/Backscaling from a very casual Hybrid Kaidou, who scales physically FAR Dragon Momonosuke.

Class E = Dragon Momonosuke << Dragon Kaidou < Casual Hybrid Kaidou (lower limit) >~ Rooftop Zoro ~< Post-Mink Zoro ~ Base King </~ etc
Sounds very iffy but alright then

Back