• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Again, he still struggled a lot to do that, not to mention the fact that he got sent into that chasm by his gravity in the first place.
Bro... How do you still not understand characters being relative?

If I win in an arm wrestling against you like 3-1... Does that mean you now can't scale to me?

What do you scale to then? Picking up a fork since you can easily lift it?

Hopefully you can understand what I'm saying

I mean, kinda but with contexts I think you can see that I'm not trying to attack you but make you realize something
You gotta realize that's what everyone says. Just going "You were wrong about this other thing," literally serves no purpose in a rational discussion. In fact, that's pretty much just a tu quoque.
2-3 months ago is recent (Don't know when you said the thing about haki not being able to apply to intangible things tho)
My thing was mostly a theory I had that Kizaru would have to sort of condense his light into a fist shape to put Haki on it.

Bro... How do you still not understand characters being relative?

If I win in an arm wrestling against you like 3-1... Does that mean you now can't scale to me?

What do you scale to then? Picking up a fork since you can easily lift it?

Hopefully you can understand what I'm saying
Why are you saying this like you don't absolute suck at OP scaling. Leave me alone dawgy dawg
Momonosuke upscales from Awakened Lucci fr.
Source: The shit in your toilet

You gotta realize that's what everyone says. Just going "You were wrong about this other thing," literally serves no purpose in a rational discussion. In fact, that's pretty much just a tu quoque.
Bro... I don't know what you're trying to say... You're over complicating things
My thing was mostly a theory I had that Kizaru would have to sort of condense his light into a fist shape to put Haki on it.
yee but it was more than just a theory as you used it as an argument in a CRT

I think it makes sense but if there's no evidence for a claim then it shouldn't be used for a scaling chain
Momonosuke's strength comes from his devil fruit. A devil fruit which is a copy of Kaidou's. Not only has Kaidou had his fruit for far longer meaning it likely grants him greater strength than Momonosuke's does (evident by Momo's clouds not being as powerful as Kaidou's), but Kaidou's base is also far stronger than Momo's. For example:

If Momo's base is a 2 and the boost of his fruit gives him a physical boost of +20 strength stat points, Kaidou's base would be a 10 and his fruit would give him a physical boost of at least +20, meaning Kaidou has to be at least as strong as Momo.

Bro... I don't know what you're trying to say... You're over complicating things
You're the one who hopped in and just went "Yeah, you're trying to do things? Well, remember when you were wrong about things before?!"
yee but it was more than just a theory as you used it as an argument in a CRT
Oh, shit, we talking about that thing? Yeah, no, that was like half a year ago, and I didn't remember that one specific panel in Punk Hazard.

Momonosuke's strength comes from his devil fruit. A devil fruit which is a copy of Kaidou's. Not only has Kaidou had his fruit for far longer meaning it likely grants him greater strength than Momonosuke's does (evident by Momo's clouds not being as powerful as Kaidou's), but Kaidou's base is also far stronger than Momo's. For example:

If Momo's base is a 2 and the boost of his fruit gives him a physical boost of +20 strength stat points, Kaidou's base would be a 10 and his fruit would give him a physical boost of at least +20, meaning Kaidou has to be at least as strong as Momo.
vegapunk__original__by_monkeyoflife_dgm1c54-fullview.png

Poor Base Momonosuke, that featless little guy.

You're the one who hopped in and just went "Yeah, you're trying to do things? Well, remember when you were wrong about things before?!"
yee... That's a good thing to remind you and realize it might waste alot of time doing it alone
Oh, shit, we talking about that thing? Yeah, no, that was like half a year ago, and I didn't remember that one specific panel in Punk Hazard.
half a year? That's like 3 months back to me

What, you don't remember that match?
I know I'm playing around
That was a funny match though. I think Lucci stalemates him as he can't hurt him but he can't get tagged by him.

This is still a bit iffy but I believe it solely because of this
He can't create his own clouds, his feat was his control over Kaidou's clouds.
He struggled with controlling the clouds way more than Kaidou did.

Kinda funny that without the futuristic scientist, the feudal samurai may never have won against the corrupt shogun and invading tyrant with mythological powers.
And before anyone goes "umm, actually, they still would have beaten Kaidou without Zoan Momonosuke's help,"

1. Doesn't matter, an island falling into their hometown would still be a loss in their eyes.
2. Luffy would not have gone all out if his friends were right under his giant punch.
3. Without Vegapunk's creations, the Straw Hats would not have survived that long.

Back