• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Who's Who is Big Mom level
hey-this-fella-showed-up-at-my-door-what-do-i-do-v0-6d899wk7a9ba1.png

image.png

What causes people to have shit reading comprehension like this??
5 over Big Mom. This is the original Warlords without Mihawk btw.
What version of the Warlords tho? Everyone at their peak you have Moriah and Kuma as a really good front line and Jinbe to exploit the weakness to water (while being protected by Hancock if need be).

Doffy and Croco are pretty useless tho, at best they could remove anything Big Mom could use to her advantage in the environment, but their attacks mean nothing to her.

What version of the Warlords tho? Everyone at their peak you have Moriah and Kuma as a really good front line and Jinbe to exploit the weakness to water (while being protected by Hancock if need be).

Doffy and Croco are pretty useless tho, at best they could remove anything Big Mom could use to her advantage in the environment, but their attacks mean nothing to her.
Crocodile dehydrating her ass is def not useless if he gets a hit on her

I don't think it's prime Moria but even then we don't know how strong he was when he fought Kaidou.
But Prime Kuma would be quite helpful.
He could take the pain from himself and his fellow warlords and put it in BM (though this wouldn't matter as her endurance is practically the best so far bar Kaidou and Whitebeard), and maybe teleport the Homies away, though they may be resistant to his abilities as they're quite literally part of Big Mom's soul.
But that said it doesn't matter if she has no homies since she still put down an Ancient Zoan (Page One) in one punch without even using ACoC, she also threw Zoan Queen around without using Haki or her fruit.
Like you said Doffy and Croco are useless, and I really don't think Hancock could use her hax on BM (and, offtopic, but ironically S Snake would solo BM as she has a soft spot for kids usually)
We saw Jinbe not affect a weakened BM with a powerful sucker punch, so he isn't doing shit to her.
And I think that's all the Warlords, so basically she claps them.

Jinbe took a flaming downward sword swing from a 3-Homie Big Mom(His block is not confirmed to be with Haki, but it was in the anime)
2 homies since zeus wasn't part of that attack. How ain't it confirmed when he had the black hardening for his block in the manga too?
He could take the pain from himself and his fellow warlords and put it in BM (though this wouldn't matter as her endurance is practically the best so far bar Kaidou and Whitebeard), and maybe teleport the Homies away, though they may be resistant to his abilities as they're quite literally part of Big Mom's soul.
Nah, they ain't resisting it on their own. Law could teleport Zeus despite that.

Hot take:

Jinbe should be possibly 5-C and is criminally underrated in the forum. Imo he is below Sanji but above Queen. And he would defeat Queen in a fight. Far better Haki, More Skilled, Fishman Karate Dura Neg, and if there is water around Queen is ****** ngl

Soooo, Who's Who is Big Mom level? Iirc his flying fang attack cut through Jinbe's Buso and they fought for a good amount of time anyway.
Jinbe wasn't pissed yet, he was politely waiting until the end of his villain monologue.
As I see it, the BM that fought Queen was just dumb and "tired" (someone with her ridiculous stamina wouldn't really be tired after 1 day or less without eating), not "weakened" (as in, dealing less damage with each attack) like she was against the Straw Hats in WCI.
yes, but she also had 0 homies.
Otherwise Jinbe and Chopper are now suddenly BM-level (side note, they're not the only ones with feats against BM during WCI, if we scale one we have to scale the others too IMO).
I never said they scaled, just downscaling.

image.png

What causes people to have shit reading comprehension like this??
5 over Big Mom. This is the original Warlords without Mihawk btw.
Hancock has nice stats, so she could do some damage. Kuma is absolutely goated, and could probably just punch her so hard that she loses a tooth. Crocodile... well, maybe he can stop Homie attacks from Napoleon. Doffy... well, I guess he can turn the ground under her into string, and his Birdcage has Admiral level LS iirc. Also, he could probably cut the Homies. Moria... if he was in his prime, maybe he would have something, but his only real bet is if he just brings back dead Warlords to keep them in the fight. Also, they have Jinbe, and he's got Water D Water.

Wait for him to come in and be like "Yeah she scales to Hybrid Kaidou who is literally in the top 3 or 5 fastest characters right now but Queen couldn't see Sanji so he's faster"

Hot take:

Jinbe should be possibly 5-C and is criminally underrated in the forum. Imo he is below Sanji but above Queen. And he would defeat Queen in a fight. Far better Haki, More Skilled, Fishman Karate Dura Neg, and if there is water around Queen is ****** ngl
W take

I think he could beat Queen in a fight in a high to extreme fight. The difficulty decreases more if there's a body of water.

Last edited:
Jinbe wasn't pissed yet, he was politely waiting until the end of his villain monologue.
Does this matter? Jinbe shouldn't have a ridiculous gap in tiers from his normal to enraged state such as 6C to 5C.

Also, was he enrage against BM? Can't recall

yes, but she also had 0 homies.
Okay? Her base was already dealing damage to Kid and like:

Base BM > Weak BM < Weak w/ Homies

They're both pretty even AP wise, with the one Jinbe blocked being slightly stronger at best IMO.

I never said they scaled, just downscaling.
Even downscaling wouldn't drop them from 6A/5C and even tho I agree Jinbe's feats should be taken into account, doing so would have to include other WCI feats and the end result would change a lot of the scaling, not just bumb Jinbe up to top tier stats.

Saw an interesting matchup on Worstgen. Law vs Katakuri.
Now I feel like Katakuri wouldn't be able to crack his endurance as Law was withstanding punches from angry Buso amped Bigger Mom, but they both can't really land hits on eachother due to FS and Teleportation.
Very tricky fight for them but Kata might end up outlasting Law.

Does this matter? Jinbe shouldn't have a ridiculous gap in tiers from his normal to enraged state such as 6C to 5C.

Also, was he enrage against BM? Can't recall

Okay? Her base was already dealing damage to Kid and like:

Base BM > Weak BM < Weak w/ Homies

They're both pretty even AP wise, with the one Jinbe blocked being slightly stronger at best IMO.

Even downscaling wouldn't drop them from 6A/5C and even tho I agree Jinbe's feats should be taken into account, doing so would have to include other WCI feats and the end result would change a lot of the scaling, not just bumb Jinbe up to top tier stats.
Which WCI feats would nullify Jinbe's? The Luffy-BM clash doesn't count if that's what you meant, since it literally isn't a clash. Also, I never suggested he should scale above Base BM, I just thought he should scale to taking hits.

Side note, the mobile UI here is actually really bad. I would really appreciate not having an ad pop up in the bottom corner of my screen every 5 seconds like a **** ad on a bootleg manga site.

Which WCI feats would nullify Jinbe's? The Luffy-BM clash doesn't count if that's what you meant, since it literally isn't a clash. Also, I never suggested he should scale above Base BM, I just thought he should scale to taking hits.
They don't nullify Jinbe's, that's not what I said.

Big Mom attacked other characters in WCI (Chopper for example) so we'd have to upgrade them to 5C too and these upgrades would have a pretty noticeable impact on scaling as 5C would start much sooner.

I mean, you straight up said he blocked 3 Homies BM (it actually was 2 Homies but anyway) and from the way you were comparing them, you seem to have Jinbe's feats above Queen's, isn't the end result from this Jinbe scaling to Base Big Mom? Above or not, Jinbe would at the very least be comparable going by what you said.

Also, how many people have tried to upgrade WCI/Wano Jinbe to top tier by now? Doubt it would go through even if we tried.

Back