• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

🙉 all these new things I'm seeing yet can't understand any of them 🙉🙉🙉😤

Spoiler question
did it confirm Bonney is currently actually a child?

Some people on Worstgen pointed out that male Bonney looks pretty similar to Shanks
2cbbbf491dc68fa32e3a290deb3f3167.jpg
Why is Scratchwomen Apoo 13 years old?

I just had a great idea for some character development I would have loved to see in Wano. So, for most of Wano, Basil Hawkins was just sitting there. When he just stood there, watching Drake get beat up, what I think should have happened there is that he saw this, and Drake told him to stop sitting there like a coward and do something, then Queen says the same thing, but from a different perspective. Now, Hawkins walks away, and goes to a different area. Later, he comes across the fight between Usopp, Nami, Ulti, and Page One. Ulti tells him to go away, and he just stands there. Usopp recognizes him, and, completely beaten up, says something along the lines of "You're one of the supernovas. Just like Luffy. You were there at Sabaody, you saw all of this, and you saw everything Kaidou did? Why don't you look at those cards of yours. If you stay here with Kaidou, how long are you gonna live? I know what a coward looks like." or probably something completely different, and he helps them out for a minute or so, then leaves.

I don't like how Hawkins was just a coward, and Usopp was just a coward.

I just had a great idea for some character development I would have loved to see in Wano. So, for most of Wano, Basil Hawkins was just sitting there. When he just stood there, watching Drake get beat up, what I think should have happened there is that he saw this, and Drake told him to stop sitting there like a coward and do something, then Queen says the same thing, but from a different perspective. Now, Hawkins walks away, and goes to a different area. Later, he comes across the fight between Usopp, Nami, Ulti, and Page One. Ulti tells him to go away, and he just stands there. Usopp recognizes him, and, completely beaten up, says something along the lines of "You're one of the supernovas. Just like Luffy. You were there at Sabaody, you saw all of this, and you saw everything Kaidou did? Why don't you look at those cards of yours. If you stay here with Kaidou, how long are you gonna live? I know what a coward looks like." or probably something completely different, and he helps them out for a minute or so, then leaves.

I don't like how Hawkins was just a coward, and Usopp was just a coward.
W

Doffy still has some lingering wank from the fanbase for some reason, despite being power creeped so heckin badly he would be borderline cannon fodder in wano.

Like if Luffy saw Doffy in Wano he would literally Gum Gum Stamp his ass and just run past his unconscious body-
Eh, as long as they're popular enough, they'll get a powerboost to grow along the creep. Like Crocodile.

Doffy fans are still stuck in 2016, they don't even have any valid arguments to put Doffy above Kata, and everytime someone puts him against a blatantly stronger character like Ulti or WW they wank the **** out of Parasite even though it couldn't even hold down base Luffy

Doffy fans are still stuck in 2016, they don't even have any valid arguments to put Doffy above Kata, and everytime someone puts him against a blatantly stronger character like Ulti or WW they wank the **** out of Parasite even though it couldn't even hold down base Luffy
All because of that one time he surprise attacked Jozu.

Him stopping Jozu wouldn't even make sense because Jozu has equal LS to G4 who treated his strings like they were made of pubes

he stopped Jozu for like two panels in the manga and Jozu was more confused than anything.
And in typical Toei fashion they extended this scene and made Jozu look worse than he actually did.
Fully agree. Jozu was like "Did he really just... Is this mf actually... There's no way, right? He's just sitting there? Seriously? I just oneshotted Crocodile in front of him, what is this bitch thinking?"

I remember two people on Worstgen that wanked the **** out of this panel where Kuzan says Doffy is a "different class of pirate" than Hancock or something, saying it meant he's stronger, even though he was clearly just talking about his achievements/actions

Anyway, since Hancock was brought up, Hancock kicks the following characters (in no order) as hard as she can, what happens?

Kinemon
Sanji
Kid
Law
Yamato
Zoro

Note this is just raw power, no petrification.

Kinemon is injured badly or knocked out (him not dying or being knocked out by Kaidou was a plot moment)
Sanji is hurt badly but he survives it
Not sure about the others, they should be able to tank it without much damage though (Law and Yamato especially)

Anyway, since Hancock was brought up, Hancock kicks the following characters (in no order) as hard as she can, what happens?

Kinemon
He's gonna spit out a kidney
He's gonna ask for more
He's gonna be somewhat hurt
He's gonna be somewhat hurt
Somewhat hurt
Somewhat hurt

Kinemon
Sanji
Kid
Law
Yamato
Zoro

Note this is just raw power, no petrification.
Knowing Sanji, he would take the most damage since he’d purposely deactivate his germa genes and haki and point his chin all the way out for her to kick

Back