• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

After what happened with God of War, that's not a good idea.

But I couldn't if I wanted to, sorry. Incognito mode.

It's not that hard to find, anyway. I just looked up something along the lines of "one piece" "vsbattles" "moon level", searched through a few pages, and then saw some weirdos.

Funnily enough, it was mostly about how OP could now solo verses like Naruto.

F6t5klHbgAAjeYV

Hello, I just had a quick question on self-promo here.

I have a scan server for One Piece specifically that's caught up and is essentially a database for all One Piece related things, including translated and raws of databooks, magazines, vivre cards, etc.

People like Zkillerz and (maybe) KingTempest can attest that they know me from Discord so would it be okay to promote it here, for the sake of having people get access to a free resource of all One Piece scans?
I think that self-promotion seems inappropriate, especially of pirated material that could potentially cause problems for our forum as a whole.

I think that self-promotion seems inappropriate, especially of pirated material that could potentially cause problems for our forum as a whole.
Hmm, I guess so. I'm mostly just trying to get more One Piece scalers to have a resource where they don't have to use shit quality scans/translations or Twitter threads, yknow?

Then tf were you arguing lol.

You said he would live like Guernica, and I'm saying if Kaidou bonked him like that he would've gotten his ass beat lol. No idea where you even got me saying he'd get dropped by a normal TB from.
Lmao. Clearly we're just misunderstanding each other here, let's just end this by agreeing that yes Marco gets his ass beat by Kaido. :LOL:

Last edited:
Some people on Worstgen pointed out that male Bonney looks pretty similar to Shanks
2cbbbf491dc68fa32e3a290deb3f3167.jpg

I think this means Garling... Y'know. I'm not saying it directly, but y'all should know from the new chapter.
Really sick of him to do that but it would make sense as we need something to really make us hate him and consider him an actual villain

Some people on Worstgen pointed out that male Bonney looks pretty similar to Shanks

I think this means Garling... Y'know. I'm not saying it directly, but y'all should know from the new chapter.
Really sick of him to do that but it would make sense as we need something to really make us hate him and consider him an actual villain
If that was a tradition, it would explain why he looks less inbred than the others.

Good catch. 👍

Another good catch. 👍

Also female Kidd is a bad bitch 👁️

Back