• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

And people are saying a younger Dragon should risk his whole goal that involves the whole world, by acting on impulse and emotion?
Yup! Cause they can't see past their emotions.

It's also hilariously frustrating how they bring up saving Kuma as hypocrisy on Dragons part when it was Sabo who wanted to do that (and they forget that they also saved a bunch of slaves, not just Kuma).

Like these people are trying so hard to twist the narrative so as to villainize Dragon that they just...forget crucial details.

Do you expect people going "they're all demonizing religious people" to have critical thought?
Honestly I would go into whether or not religions are bad (I do think a lot of them are terrible for certain reasons honestly) but I think that's against the site's rules to discuss something that controversial.

I can still point out bs 😴
How
I've only been banned one time for a valid reason
The second was over a joke that a shit ton of people do on this site
I've literally seen a mod do it too
The only problem is that I didn't know if the people I targeted with the joke would be okay with it, and that's admittedly my bad, but still.
I mean I don't wanna be that guy but I barely did anything wrong there, the only reason I never brought it up or cared about it is because I admittedly did do some other dumb/ignorant shit that did warrant a ban.

O4nyM6j.png

How
I've only been banned one time for a valid reason
The second was over a joke that a shit ton of people do on this site
I've literally seen a mod do it too
The only problem is that I didn't know if the people I targeted with the joke would be okay with it, and that's admittedly my bad, but still.
I mean I don't wanna be that guy but I barely did anything wrong there, the only reason I never brought it up or cared about it is because I admittedly did do some other dumb/ignorant shit that did warrant a ban.
Taking my comment tooooo seriously my guy...
Also cursing and trolling isn't even against the rules as long as you're not a total asshole with it
ok? Why you talking about the rules?
🙉

Back