• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

F no, he couldn't do shit and needed to charge up an attack to be able to keep up as he was getting overpowered by the punches
Actually, no. Luffy was the one who couldn't do shit.

Look at where the punches are. They're far closer to Kizaru than Luffy, implying that Kizaru was countering literally everything Luffy was throwing at him without breaking a sweat.

Where was he getting overpowered? Kizaru doesn't suggest anything of the sort. Kizaru just leaves to accelerate (something that requires distance), at which point he BFR'd Luffy, and he doesn't even appear to exert himself.

Guys Kaidou one shot low diffed G5 Luffy he knocked him off Onigashima with a charged up attadck
1045-010.png

Let's ignore the fact that Luffy was still conscious and beat him afterwards cause he got knocked off the island by a charged attack

Actually, no. Luffy was the one who couldn't do shit.
How couldn't he do shit when it was him that landed attacks and kizaru couldn't with his lasers?
Look at where the punches are. They're far closer to Kizaru than Luffy, implying that Kizaru was countering literally everything Luffy was throwing at him without breaking a sweat.
again not one attack Landed on luffy, luffy dodged and punched the lasers and punched kizaru's knee... Making him shake like a frail lil cat (idk why I said that 😅)

Then after, luffy full on went for kizaru while moving past the lasers, when that happened kizaru retreated out of that situation
Kizaru just leaves to accelerate (something that requires distance), at which point he BFR'd Luffy, and he doesn't even appear to exert himself.
Just leaves to accelerate

to charge up an attack... Like bro what?

BFR ing luffy doesn't mean shit, the next moment luffy comes back he specifically only mentions getting hurt by the barriers only.

So where is this head canon of kizaru no diffing gear 4 luffy?

Hello, I just had a quick question on self-promo here.

I have a scan server for One Piece specifically that's caught up and is essentially a database for all One Piece related things, including translated and raws of databooks, magazines, vivre cards, etc.

People like Zkillerz and (maybe) KingTempest can attest that they know me from Discord so would it be okay to promote it here, for the sake of having people get access to a free resource of all One Piece scans?
W

AP: Lucci showed > AP than Kizaru when looking at both there showings against Sentomaru. Kizaru was shown to be fighting against Luffy on equal footing prior to getting knocked out. Lucci also showed = AP as Ryou G5 Luffy when they sent each other flying in the clash, meaning lucci is able to deal considerable damage to Kaido considering G5 Ryou Luffy is > Red Roc Luffy.

Speed: Non Awakened Hybrid Lucci = Gear 4 Luffy who was continuously blitzing Dragon Kaido. Lucci was also shown to be relative with Zoro in terms of speed considering they are currently going blow for blow. Zoro blitzed Kaido in Hybrid Form.

AP: Lucci showed > AP than Kizaru when looking at both there showings against Sentomaru. Kizaru was shown to be fighting against Luffy on equal footing prior to getting knocked out. Lucci also showed = AP as Ryou G5 Luffy when they sent each other flying in the clash, meaning lucci is able to deal considerable damage to Kaido considering G5 Ryou Luffy is > Red Roc Luffy.

Speed: Non Awakened Hybrid Lucci = Gear 4 Luffy who was continuously blitzing Dragon Kaido. Lucci was also shown to be relative with Zoro in terms of speed considering they are currently going blow for blow. Zoro blitzed Kaido in Hybrid Form.
chandler-bing.gif

again not one attack Landed on luffy, luffy dodged
I don't think we really even see him attack Luffy or Luffy dodge in that exchange, though.

Maybe the coloured version will clear things up.
punched the lasers
Other way round.
punched kizaru's knee
Even if that was true, literally no damage is done to Kizaru. If your point is that Luffy wasn't really overwhelmed and didn't take any damage, then it applies to Kizaru as well.
Then after, luffy full on went for kizaru while moving past the lasers, when that happened kizaru retreated out of that situation
Or he decided to shadow realm Luffy to get to Vegapunk rather than ******* around, which is more likely given that A) these blows were nothing special compared to what Luffy had already used, and B) he shares the same sentiment later.
Just leaves to accelerate

to charge up an attack... Like bro what?
You were implying that he ran away to charge up because he got overwhelmed. I'm not arguing that he charged up, I'm debating the bullshit you've garnered from that.
BFR ing luffy doesn't mean shit, the next moment luffy comes back he specifically only mentions getting hurt by the barriers only.
Turns out I've been working on a mistranslation. So I'll concede to this point.
So where is this head canon of kizaru no diffing gear 4 luffy?
I didn't think the Luffy agenda existed until now, since he's already the main character. You've more than proved that it does.

But, on second thought, I will agree that he didn't no-diff him. It was an equal fight.

Last edited:

There is so much wrong here...

I didn't think the Luffy agenda existed until now, since he's the main character. You've more than proved that it does.

But, on second thought, I will agree that he didn't no-diff him. It was an equal fight.
Him being the MC is like, one of the prime reasons for there to be an agenda for him.

I mean in addition to the agenda he already has/should have by being the MC.

I'm basically putting MOL on par with a cult member when it comes to his love of Luffy.

I don't think we really even see him attack Luffy or Luffy dodge in that exchange, though.

Even if that was true, literally no damage is done to Kizaru. If your point is that Luffy wasn't really overwhelmed and didn't take any damage, then it applies to Kizaru as well.

Or he decided to shadow realm Luffy to get to Vegapunk rather than ******* around, which is more likely given that A) these blows were nothing special compared to what Luffy had already used, and B) he shares the same sentiment later.

You were implying that he ran away to charge up because he got overwhelmed. I'm not arguing that he charged up, I'm debating the bullshit you've garnered from that.

I didn't think the Luffy agenda existed until now, since he's the main character. You've more than proved that it does.

ur gonna wait for literal years for colored versions of these recent chapters lmfao

Yeah, you're right.

Mfs haven't even got to 1005 yet, and I doubt it's because they're slow.

I guess the anime will just have to suffice.

Last edited:
I mean in addition to the agenda he already has/should have by being the MC.

I'm basically putting MOL on par with a cult member when it comes to his love of Luffy.
The only agenda anyone has, is literally you

While it's true my fav character is luffy, never ever would I lie or be biased because of that... I have whitebeard, roger and more above current gear 5 because of all of the provided facts, story, context and everything that's presented to us

Like I said, Kizaru's lasers hit Luffy's punches.

notice how you need to ignore shit for your head canon to make sense?

While I'm literally explaining every detail of what happened on that page

At least tho you switched up and said it was an equal fight

I have no love for Kizaru or hate for Luffy. No agenda here.

I really don't see how I'm ignoring what's happening, especially since I blatantly gave additional scans to substantiate my points, and even addressed some of your own points based on your logic.

You also really didn't go any more in depth on 'explaining every detail' than I did, you just said what you thought happened overall during the fight (like Luffy dodged and Kizaru didn't land a single hit), and didn't even explain exactly why you came to that conclusion most of the time.

We just disagree on what did happen, and we can leave it at that until the anime adapts their fight.

Last edited:
I have no love for Kizaru or hate for Luffy. No agenda here.

I really don't see how I'm ignoring what's happening, especially since I blatantly gave additional scans to substantiate my points, and even addressed some of your own points based on your logic.

You also really didn't go any more in depth on 'explaining every detail' than I did, you just said what you thought happened overall during the fight (like Luffy dodged and Kizaru didn't land a single hit), and didn't even explain exactly why you came to that conclusion most of the time.

We just disagree on what did happen, and we can leave it at that until the anime adapts their fight.
... No bro, you literally are just ignoring shit or something

I didn't reply to your other comments because it just seems that you are blatantly just arguing to argue, no point in wasting my time then
There's an explosion and a laser behind luffy...
Other way round.
How the f is it the other way around, luffy punched through one of the lasers and hit kizaru's knee shown at the bottom... and the lasers are the ones getting destroyed not luffy's punches so again it can't be the other way around

And again the above reply also debunks "lasers shooting the punches"

It literally makes no sense...
Well, no as we literally see kizaru shaking from the punch and even praising luffy, while there's none of that for kizaru

Tell me some of your hot takes
Wano/Egghead Robin and most of the Tobiroppo are far stronger than 6-C.

Though I've heard that's not a particularly spicy take.
There's an explosion and a laser behind luffy...
I just assumed that was from the background, since the Pacifista (whose explosions are huge) were peppering Egghead with blasts.
How the f is it the other way around, luffy punched through one of the lasers and hit kizaru's knee shown bottom... and the lasers are the ones getting destroyed not luffy's punches so again it can't be the other way around
If he punched through a laser, wouldn't there be some kind of visual effect, particularly showing a star-shaped bit of light around Luffy's arm?

Last edited:
I just assumed that was from the background, since the Pacifista (whose explosions are huge) were peppering Egghead with blasts.
Well it's not... There's also this laser
mmmm.png

I think kizaru and luffy are on top of a cloud... No marines or anything are there yet, only on the bottom island
If he punched through a laser, wouldn't there be some kind of visual effect, particularly showing a star-shaped bit of light around Luffy's arm?
mmm.png

Like are you not seeing the hit effects? Its on both kizaru's knee and lasers... Same hit effect

The bottom panel has no hit effects which is why I said he full on went for kizaru and ignored the lasers

Last edited:
Well it's not... There's also this laser
I suppose that could be the case, but I'm not seeing anything concrete. So I'll leave it at that.
I think kizaru and luffy are on top of a cloud... No marines or anything are there yet, only on the island
That's not possible given the next panel.

Edit: Oh, you mean the main cloud. My mistake. Maybe Luffy did dodge a blast, then. I still think it's a bit unclear as of yet.
Like are you not seeing the hit effects? Its on both kizaru's knee and lasers... Same hit effect
It only covers a part of the panel space near Luffy's arm, rather than enveloping it and splashing out, so I just assumed it was behind Luffy's arm and didn't score a hit, much like how another blast is directly in front of Luffy's arm at the same time.

Anyway, I'll go over your other points.
Well, no as we literally see kizaru shaking from the punch
I see shake lines, but I just assumed that was because he's balancing on a single leg while in the middle of a firefight. But, if it was a direct hit (not Kizaru intercepting it), I'm pretty sure that Luffy's blow would be more than sufficient to cause him to rock, rather than him actually being damaged.

And fine, let's say the blow did shake him due to damage. That just means he took minimal damage that didn't affect him in the short-term rather than no damage. I'd still call them equals.
even praising luffy, while there's none of that for kizaru
Or, Luffy just didn't vocally praise one of his enemies while in the middle of trying to save Vegapunk. He is known to praise his enemies, but he's tends to drop that when he's genuinely mad.

Last edited:
I suppose that could be the case, but I'm not seeing anything concrete. So I'll leave it at that.
I mean it's kinda blatant tho but sure
That's not possible given the next panel.

Edit: Oh, you mean the main cloud.
🐵
It only covers a small part of Luffy's arm, rather than enveloping it and splashing out, so I just assumed it was behind Luffy's arm.

Anyway, I'll go over your other points.
🐵
I see shake lines, but I just assumed that was because he's balancing on a single leg while in the middle of a firefight.
Hmm? .... Shit its late af 🙉...

Well bye, I think you now know the context of the situation more at least

I've been looking at youtube, reddit and quora OP stuff, and apparently a few groups are starting holy wars about 5-C.

Back