• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Armament isn't invisible in G5. Look at White Star Gun and some of his moves on Kaidou.
Anyway, I saw an interesting speculation about two months ago on Worstgen, it was about Mihawk postponing with Vista because he foresaw Whitebeard being stabbed and didn't want to hit him while he was distracted.

Armament isn't invisible in G5. Look at White Star Gun and some of his moves on Kaidou.
Absolutely nothing says Armament can't be invisible in G5. If Luffy is touching/hitting a Logia and you don't see and visible Buso hardening on him, then obviously he's using invisible Armament to do it.

Anyway, I saw an interesting speculation about two months ago on Worstgen, it was about Mihawk postponing with Vista because he foresaw Whitebeard being stabbed and didn't want to hit him while he was distracted.

Mihawk postponed against Vista because Sengoku initiated his plan to trap the Whitebeard Pirates in the bay by having the Pacifistas start blowing up the area`.

Absolutely nothing says Armament can't be invisible in G5. If Luffy is touching/hitting a Logia and you don't see and visible Buso hardening on him, then obviously he's using invisible Armament to do it.
G5 lets him transmute stuff like lightning into rubber by default, he doesn't need Haki unless the opponent's Haki is better than his (and Kizaru's isn't).

G5 lets him transmute stuff like lightning into rubber by default, he doesn't need Haki unless the opponent's Haki is better than his (and Kizaru's isn't).
I know G5 can transmute stuff into rubber but he doesn't transmute Kizaru into rubber until he uses Hao against him.

Don't expect too much from Zoro he will not play a big role in this final saga, Oda will end the series with Zoro only becoming slightly stronger than Fraudhawk, instead, we should focus on Sanji as Oda stated in previous SBS, Man he is Warrior of Science, he literally on the same page with Luffy and Gorosei and possibly IM too
💀💀💀💀

He was afraid of Vista tapping into his secret 'stache of Haki.

Moonlevel.png

Imagine drawing distinctions between grooming in two Shonen series.
final-5db12e745333470014879a3b-587067.jpg

Last edited:
Useless Midd slams
But Kata can straight up to through every piece of debris. Big Mom cannot. Or Transmute them. If he can adjust his body - transmute the area around him, counter with hands etc

Lemme Cook yall i believe Eustass slams but its fun to argue

Last edited:
Back