• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

20231104_162817.jpg

gg's 😅

Nothing happened>>>>
King of Hell Zoro>>>>
The Entirety of Zoro vs King>>>>
Zoro cutting Pica>>>>>
"I cant become the pirate king without you Sanji" >>> Closing the gate of justice >>> Saving the whole crew in Alabasta >>> Cooking for straw hats member >>> All of Zoro achievement

Zoro was lucky that WG doesn't know who closing the gate of justice, in fact they also don't know what Sanji did in Alabasta. Man Sanji is so clear

"I cant become the pirate king without you Sanji" >>> Closing the gate of justice >>> Saving the whole crew in Alabasta >>> Cooking for straw hats member >>> All of Zoro achievement

Zoro was lucky that WG doesn't know who closing the gate of justice, in fact they also don't know what Sanji did in Alabasta. Man Sanji is so clear
ET59bo_WkAY94yn

Bon Clay stomps
Do you know what the funny part is ? Some bullsh*t that came out of Sanji mouth that time would ended up with Bon Clay putting his life to save Luffy

Not just Bon clay, what he did to Duval ended up with Duval protecting Sunny Go and don't forget about how he bring Violet to Luffy's side 🤣, and Pudding too, man the impact he has for doing basically nothing is so ridiculous

Do you know what the funny part is ? Some bullsh*t that came out of Sanji mouth that time would ended up with Bon Clay putting his life to save Luffy

Not just Bon clay, what he did to Duval ended up with Duval protecting Sunny Go and don't forget about how he bring Violet to Luffy's side 🤣, and Pudding too, man the impact he has for doing basically nothing is so ridiculous
Do you really want to go through literally everything they both have done? Because Zoro is coming out on top.

Do you really want to go through literally everything they both have done? Because Zoro is coming out on top.
Just show me what you have, because Sanji is more impactful than Zoro with very big margin, the fact that he is the reason why Bon Clay saving Luffy is already surpassed everything Zoro has done
NhOwTfE.jpg

Honestly, I think I can spot some DF abilities that get nullified by buso haki that affect others like kalifa's bubble bubble fruit's soaping up your body or blueno's door door fruit likely get null imo, maybe even foxy's slow slow fruit aswell.

Back