• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Screenshot_2023-11-04_at_2.44.26_AM.png

New scaling chain dropped

Yee, I'm saying that the statement on the profile/wiki is referring to only be shown to work like that, not gotten from a statement or something

I was talking about what's actually accepted vs the statement being basically just a summary of what's shown

Wasn't talking about how koh works

Last edited:
Yee, I'm saying that the statement on the profile/wiki is referring to only be shown to work like that, not gotten from a statement or something

I was talking about what's actually accepted vs the statement being basically just a summary of what's shown

Wasn't talking about how koh works
Nah, I said KOH was Enma Unleashed + Hao Infusion, and y'all went after me.

It's real, but there's important context that doesn't really help.

Meliodas (who was ~300 at the time) was cursed so that he'd never age and eternally resurrect whenever he died, effectively making him immortal.

Elizabeth (Meliodas' 3,500+ year old, at the time, lover) was also cursed. But, instead of resurrecting, she would reincarnate without her memories, fall in love with Meliodas, and then die within 3 days of regaining her original memories and abilities.

Elizabeth died 106 times over the course of 3,000 years. The baby (who's 16 by the time of the main series) was the 107th reincarnation of Elizabeth, and Meliodas wasn't planning on grooming her or anything weird. He was just extremely overprotective of her.

The reason why this doesn't help is that Meliodas is already a sex offender within the first 5 minutes of the show.

Last edited:

Meliodas (who was ~300 at the time) was cursed so that he'd eternally resurrect whenever he died, effectively making him immortal.

Elizabeth (Meliodas' 3,500+ year old lover) was also cursed. But, instead of resurrecting, she would reincarnate, lose her memories, fall in love with Meliodas, and then die within 3 days of regaining her memories.

Elizabeth died 106 times over the course of 3,000 years. The baby (who's 16 by the time of the main series) was the 107th reincarnation of Elizabeth, and Meliodas wasn't planning on grooming her or anything weird. He was just extremely overprotective of her.

The reason why this doesn't help is that Meliodas is already a sex offender within the first 5 minutes of the show.
I don't think that helps, especially when there's other characters with sus shit. But, I havent read the series or watched it, so I only hear of it through word of mouth on the internet.

Meliodas (who was ~300 at the time) was cursed so that he'd eternally resurrect whenever he died, effectively making him immortal.

Elizabeth (Meliodas' 3,500+ year old lover) was also cursed. But, instead of resurrecting, she would reincarnate, lose her memories, fall in love with Meliodas, and then die within 3 days of regaining her memories.

Thanks

The word of mouth about the series is mostly just shit talk from people that watched the first season of the anime.

If you actually look into the whole franchise outside the anime (the far superior mangas, light novels, movies, etc), you'll find it's even weirder and gross than the blatant lies suggest.

Last edited:
Back