• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Why are Ulti, Page 1, and Who's Who in YC4 Tier (that is YC4 Tier right? I can barely see it) while Black Maria and Sasaki in Officer Tier?

Zoro being over Old Garp and Old Sengoku makes more sense than Sabo being over Zoro
Sabo's pretty strong and I love him but I can't put him over the GOAT Zoro
If he gets ACoC and has mastered his fruit then I'll put him on Zoro's level (maybe even a tiny bit above but I ain't too sure about that).

I don't know what else to garner from the definition you gave.
I don't feel like explaining it I'm busy trying to duel fellow Wizards.
And all the Scabbards and Jack should be the same tier since they were relative
True that.
Where should I put Doffy and Robin?
Usually I'd put Doffy below or on the Tobiroppo's level and Robin above them (or at least above Black Maria) but they have abilities that can stop people that would usually destroy them

Sabo's pretty strong and I love him but I can't put him over the GOAT Zoro
If he gets ACoC and has mastered his fruit then I'll put him on Zoro's level (maybe even a tiny bit above but I ain't too sure about that).
Zoro's acoc is not that strong, he couldn't even do something to flames On King and Seraphim with his Acoc, he just the 3rd/4th stronger on crew

Zoro is overpowering him with it with no arm haki, let's see what's happens after he puts arm haki first

Tho I don't know wtf koh fully is still 🐵, I also don't know past 1094

Don't expect too much from Zoro he will not play a big role in this final saga, Oda will end the series with Zoro only becoming slightly stronger than Fraudhawk, instead, we should focus on Sanji as Oda stated in previous SBS, Man he is Warrior of Science, he literally on the same page with Luffy and Gorosei and possibly IM too

I don't feel like explaining it I'm busy trying to duel fellow Wizards.

True that.
Where should I put Doffy and Robin?
Usually I'd put Doffy below or on the Tobiroppo's level and Robin above them (or at least above Black Maria) but they have abilities that can stop people that would usually destroy them
I honestly don't know where to put Doffy these days (although I don't agree with him being on the level of the Tobi Roppo) and as for Robin, you probably shouldn't ask me where to place her since I'm admittedly biased when it comes to her. Considering she was the only one to one shot a Tobi Roppo in her Demonio Fleur form and having a bounty near a billion now, I put Robin above Tobi Roppo level too, somewhere in YC4 tier.

I wonder how the "Zoro is yonko level" or "Zoro=Luffy" crowds feels about him pulling out KoH for Rob Gucci.
Zoro's not using KOH for Lucci, at least not yet anyway, he's only using Enma Unleashed. If it was the former, there would be long, trails of lightning on his swords (like you see in the recent Shimotsuki colorspread).

Also, no matter how you try to twist it, don't forget Yonko Level Luffy opted to immediately use his strongest transformation against Lucci. The same Luffy who says he's always serious.

he has the ghostly wisps on his sword, he's definitely using it.
So Zoro was using KOH here
1002-010.png

No wonder she told him to dodge

Zoro's not using KOH for Lucci, at least not yet anyway, he's only using Enma Unleashed. If it was the former, there would be long, trails of lightning on his swords (like you see in the recent Shimotsuki colorspread).

Also, no matter how you try to twist it, don't forget Yonko Level Luffy opted to immediately use his strongest transformation against Lucci. The same Luffy who says he's always serious.
Yes but he also used G4 on a ship and a Number, so..

Considering Lucci can at least clash equally with G5 Luffy and take multiple hits from Luffy in that form while the Beast Pirate fodders and the Number were instantly wiped out, they're clearly not the same.
I'm not very impressed with him ngl. He did worse against Luffy than Vista did with Mihawk, Sentomaru with Kizaru, etc.
He had that callback clash and evaded about two hits but that's about it, he evidently couldn't get one hit in on Luffy outside of the clash and was downed in three hits, with only one having Armament imbued in it.
Bit troubling as this was his strongest form and Kizaru was casually stopped Hakiless G5 hits while Lucci was getting clapped by those same hits (Luffy also needed way more to floor Kizaru than Lucci)

Last edited:
Not to say that Kizaru's strong of course, because he's still an absolute fraud, but I'm not gonna lie he did better than Lucci and I'm not gonna let y'all forget that

Don't expect too much from Zoro he will not play a big role in this final saga, Oda will end the series with Zoro only becoming slightly stronger than Fraudhawk, instead, we should focus on Sanji as Oda stated in previous SBS, Man he is Warrior of Science, he literally on the same page with Luffy and Gorosei and possibly IM too
Here, just for you 🐵
Sanji-Defeated-Manga.png

I'm not very impressed with him ngl.
Trust me, that's not exactly a secret around here 💀

He did worse against Luffy than Vista did with Mihawk, Sentomaru with Kizaru, etc.
I disagree, at least him doing worse than Vista and Sentomaru.

He had that callback clash and evaded about two hits but that's about it, he evidently couldn't get one hit in on Luffy outside of the clash and was downed in three hits, with only one having Armament imbued in it.

Vista couldn't get a hit in on Mihawk, even while Mihawk was distracted thinking about Luffy's potential. So why are you more impressed with him than Lucci?

Bit troubling as this was his strongest form

Not that troubling since he never got to go all out with his Awakened Rokushiki during that fight

and Kizaru was casually stopped Hakiless G5 hits while Lucci was getting clapped by those same hits (Luffy also needed way more to floor Kizaru than Lucci)
Kizaru was not casually stopping Hakiless G5 hits, and Luffy wouldn't use hakiless attacks on Kizaru anyway since he's a logia.

I will agree Luffy put more effort against Kizaru than he did Lucci, like using Gigantification and a Hao attack to incapacitate the Admiral , but I disagree that there's some big gap between Kizaru and Lucci. From what's been shown so far, they're relative imo.

Last edited:
Trust me, that's not an exactly a secret around here 💀

I disagree, at least him doing worse than Vista and Sentomaru.

Vista couldn't get a hit in on Mihawk, even while Mihawk was distracted thinking about Luffy's potential. So why are you more impressed with him than Lucci?

Not that troubling since he never got to go all out with his Awakened Rokushiki during that fight

Kizaru was not casually stopping Hakiless G5 hits, and Luffy wouldn't use hakiless attacks on Lucci anyway since he's a logia.

I will agree Luffy put more effort against Kizaru than he did Lucci, like using Gigantification and a Hao attack to incapacitate the Admiral , but I disagree that there's some big gap between Kizaru and Lucci. From what's been shown so far, they're relative imo.
Bro, I'm not even trying to downplay Lucci when I say this, but Kizaru would **** him up.
I mean it's not even funny, man, he would legitimately maul him.
It'd be brutal. Lucci could take one or two kicks but then it's a wrap.

Back