• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

AHv3uZ8.jpg

"Whitebeard is a loser from bygone era"
This is literally one panel before Aokiji gets hit in the face with a quake.

This is literally one panel before Aokiji gets hit in the face with a quake.
Only time WB was able to hit Kuzan was in the beginning of when WB entered Marineford. He created Tsunamis and Kuzan jumped and used Ice Age. The he tries to use Ice Block Partisan and WB counters with a Gura attack shattering him with no damage tho.

So does anybody know what happened to ****************.com ?

Bro has Denjiro below USOPP TF????
Also that absolutely egregious Zoro wank.
I thought I put Denjiro in the "Idk" tier?
I wasn't sure where to place the Scabbards ngl.
Bro put Akainu in the same tier as Zoro 💀
I'm not gonna lie I don't have as much faith in the Admirals as I used to
Before I'd say he high to extreme diffs Zoro but after Kizaru got downed by one ACoC punch and Kuzan got embarrassed by Old Garp I don't know anymore

Why do you have Guernica a whole tier below Drake when he mid diffed him?
Also Big Mom over Shanks?
Cause honestly I don't remember much of their fight though I don't think it was a mid diff iirc.
And yeah, Big Mom over Shanks, though I think it's an extreme diff (not sure about some others like Shiki, I put him above Shanks but I have no ******* idea where he'd be, all I know is he's a top tier in his prime)

Back