• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

new-moon-face_1f31a.png
Very creepy

Sanji ~ Queen > Jack ~ Inuarashi / Nekomamushi who backscale from Kaido
Sanji > Queen

Sanji already somewhat had control of the fight pre-awakening, but after awakening, he dominated. In base he was blitzing Queen. With DJ he was ragdolling him, then with Ifrit he completely decimated him.

Sanji > Queen

Sanji already somewhat had control of the fight pre-awakening, but after awakening, he dominated. In base he was blitzing Queen. With DJ he was ragdolling him, then with Ifrit he completely decimated him.
Pre Awakening Queen was overpowering his base and taking hits from his DJ. Shit, Queen used Buso once and blocked his DJ hits casually.

Post Awakening, he wasn't blitzing Queen till he used his utmost speed, then in DJ he was landing more hits and hurting him and he bodied with Ifrit.

Let's not act as if Queen wasn't hurting Sanji either with his Germa powers, or that they didn't keep up with each other for 95% of the fight.

They're relative. If Sanji was stronger, the fight wouldn't have lasted that long

Pre Awakening Queen was overpowering his base and taking hits from his DJ. Shit, Queen used Buso once and blocked his DJ hits casually.
Queen couldn't even hit Sanji pre awakening until using Brachiohold, which only landed because Sanji was surprised that a dino could detach it's head. Sanji was knocking Queen around, dodging his beams and countering like they were nothing, and blocking his attacks. Sanji pre awakening was also able to harm Queen.

Post Awakening, he wasn't blitzing Queen till he used his utmost speed, then in DJ he was landing more hits and hurting him and he bodied with Ifrit.
Sanji was blitzing Queen not even using his speed amps (DJ and Ifrit). Sanji never used his top speeds against Queen.

Let's not act as if Queen wasn't hurting Sanji either with his Germa powers, or that they didn't keep up with each other for 95% of the fight.
Let's not act as if Sanji's gas tank wasn't already half-empty by the time they started their 1v1.

Sanji was tortured by BM, went to carry Zoro around Onigashima saving him from the BP, holding off both King and Queen for a bit, and more.
They're relative. If Sanji was stronger, the fight wouldn't have lasted that long
Sanji can blitz Queen, block all of his attacks w/o even using CoA, team rocket him. In what world does that mean they're relative?

I don't know how to feel about the scabbards backscaling from kaido to be honest. Yeah they may have cut him but it was nothing but superficial cuts to kaido.

I don't know how to feel about the scabbards backscaling from kaido to be honest. Yeah they may have cut him but it was nothing but superficial cuts to kaido.
They did just as much damage as rooftop Zoro did with Tatsumaki and Onigiri. If rooftop Zoro is scaling w/o Asura, so would the scabbards.

Killer backscales.

Queen > Jack > Hawkins ~ Killer = 6-B
Killer never damaged kaido's durability, he only damaged him with sonic based durability negation as far as I can recall. Even in the same scan you sent, he along with linlin were surprised zoro could actually cut kaido's scales.
009.jpg

That scaling also seems really circular to me, dragon kaido >> killer ~ hawkins < jack < queen < king < base kaido????

Killer never damaged kaido's durability, he only damaged him with sonic based durability negation as far as I can recall. Even in the same scan you sent, he along with linlin were surprised zoro could actually cut kaido's scales.
Killer was able to take Indra from BM and get up fine right after.

one_piece_1002_8.jpg

I thought there was gonna be two 6-B's?

The 6-B+'s (top/god tiers).

And the 6-B's (the scabbards four way Togen Totsuka doing somewhat comparable damage to Oden's Togen Totsuka, so each would be less than 1/4 of the 6-B+'s).

I thought there was gonna be two 6-B's?

The 6-B+'s (top/god tiers).

And the 6-B's (the scabbards four way Togen Totsuka doing somewhat comparable damage to Oden's Togen Totsuka, so each would be less than 1/4 of the 6-B+'s).
They're all considered 6B+, but it's still all considered "country level" as a general scale. 6-B is just a general way of saying it. Besides, if the anime didn't go on hiatus and we got that combined 6-A from Kaido/Luffy's cloud dispersal the way the opening showed it, there'd be a little more than just 6-B running around

Been thinking about the end of one piece, i feel like no ending will satisfy the majority of fans. we might get an aot type ending 🗿

Been thinking about the end of one piece, i feel like no ending will satisfy the majority of fans. we might get an aot type ending 🗿
Luffy will not go back to poseidon and write a letter of apology to the next joyboy, who after 1000 years is also called Luffy
One Piece is an urouboros that keeps eating itself and has no true ending

You're aware 50K°F isn't even the heat of OUR star, right?
The gap between lightning temp/blue flames and a yellow dwarf temperature is still 540 times difference.

Stars are literally balls of ionized gas that become plasma
Fire is also gases ionized into plasma.

A candle flame is as much plasma as stars are.
Catching up with the thread.

No, Snook. You cannot use a chart that says, "Well, blue stars have a surface of 33000K", you literally cannot do that, and say "Well, all blue fire is 33000K".
Those are not the same. The temperature of a star's surface comes from how much energy it's core have+it's size (how close it is relative to the core)+what's actually burning.

It is NOT a basis to every fire in existance, and it is certainly not based on color alone. No, fire doesn't turn blue just when it hits 33000K, it turns much earlier than, around 1700°F.

If you have the ionization feat, stick with it. You're getting nowhere with the color bullshit.

Back