• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

There's no evidence for that. But post ts akainu is probably much stronger now but pre ts gets one shot.
yet in this case we dont need evidence to get the conclusion that admirals still fodderize. that would make the entirety of the trio brothers "revenge" useless if he can get no diffed.

yet in this case we dont need evidence to get the conclusion that admirals still fodderize. that would make the entirety of the trio brothers "revenge" useless if he can get no diffed.
Nah you need evidence for that lmao. Or else you'd be suggesting that akainu >>> kaido without evidence which is insane.

My evidence is logic. Akainu>Kaido would make sense story wise.
No it doesn't. Akainu gets shlapped by almost dead whitebeard who is the strongest man in the world. Kaido is the strongest creature so he is autimatically > with a known power level. Akainu being above him makes no sense and it's your opinion if you think so. Your claim that he is means nothing since you have no evidence.

No it doesn't. Akainu gets shlapped by almost dead whitebeard who is the strongest man in the world. Kaido is the strongest creature so he is autimatically > with a known power level. Akainu being above him makes no sense and it's your opinion if you think so. Your claim that he is means nothing since you have no evidence.
kaidos title is a bozo title. So what do you make of marines? if killer can beat akainu than what is even the point of marines in ur opinion. it makes perfect sense and the marine downplay is horrendous. i dont need evidence to make a claim that makes chronological sense.

kaidos title is a bozo title. So what do you make of marines? if killer can beat akainu than what is even the point of marines in ur opinion. it makes perfect sense and the marine downplay is horrendous. i dont need evidence to make a claim that makes chronological sense.
You do bruh. As it currently stands, you cannot objectively scale akainu anywhere above his pre ts state who gets shlapped by the roof piece. These kinds of narrative arguments don't work and your whole argument is an argument from incredulity fallacy.

You do bruh. As it currently stands, you cannot objectively scale akainu anywhere above his pre ts state who gets shlapped by the roof piece. These kinds of narrative arguments don't work and your whole argument is an argument from incredulity fallacy.
yet my delusional fallacy makes sense. you never answered the use of marines question. and personally the downplay of marines is people essentially people calling oda a bad writer for tossing them aside. 🤷‍♂️

Look, if they like akainu, you know logic won't work.... They like someone from a series that's one of the most evil (Especially from The One Piece)... It's not even cool evil or interesting evil... It's just evil

You simply can't debate with fans of Akainu 😅

Look, if they like akainu, you know logic won't work.... They like someone from a series that's one of the most evil (Especially from The One Piece)... It's not even cool evil or interesting evil... It's just evil

i dont like akainu, f that guy. kizaru and aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>akainu. its just throwing out a third of the op categories is quite dumb if u ask me. i just have an open mind to sense not face value.

Monkey I'm concerned. Are you not caught up with the anime? Isn't this massive spoilers for you?
i dont like akainu, f that guy. kizaru and aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>akainu. its just throwing out a third of the op categories is quite dumb if u ask me. i just have an open mind to sense not face value.
Wrong opinion.

Wasn't specifically talking about you btw, also I don't trust someone that fast.... Especially if someone seconds ago just defended him and made him to be the strongest in the verse plus said kizaru and aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>akainu

when it's not that far 👁️👁️

Wasn't specifically talking about you btw, also I don't trust someone that fast.... Especially if someone seconds ago just defended him and made him to be the strongest in the verse plus said kizaru and aokiji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>akainu

when it's not that far 👁️👁️
i am confusion 🗿 def above kaido thats all i can say. kizaru and aokiji are indeed >>>>> akainu in everything but strength. yet akainu dogs on most people in op rn. smacks kaido for sure.

Bla bla bla bla
orangutan_1f9a7.png

One piece be like: Stronger than the strongest man in the world. User of advanced observation, advanced armament and advanced conquerors. On land sea and air, he is known as the strongest of all living things, the king of the beasts kaido. Stated to have potentially the most battle power... Stated that it's said in a one on one akainu always comes on top. Old whitebeard easily taking akainu out while fighting everyone, shanks easily blocking akainu and akainu being afraid to continue and many more
Magmag be like: yeah akainu dogs.
Damn... Fluffy said alot🌚

Of truth

One piece be like: Stronger than the strongest man in the world. User of advanced observation, advanced armament and advanced conquerors. On land sea and air, he is known as the strongest of all living things, the king of the beasts kaido.
Magmag be like: yeah akainu dogs.
idk who this Magmag dude is but he's speaking facts

akainu is mid. mid means middle. akainu strength 10/10. akainu character 0/10. (10+0)/2=5. 5/10 is absolute mid.

Back