• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

we talking about actors tv show or animated?
A television show – or simply TV show – is any content produced for viewing on a television set which can be broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, or cable, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows.

Tv-series definition

A group of episodes of a television program broadcast in regular intervals with a long break between each group, usually with one year between the beginning of each.

basically not anime and probably preferably real life

Was that pun intentional-
You mean this
R0CzWqf.png We%27d

Or possibly the other?

A television show – or simply TV show – is any content produced for viewing on a television set which can be broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, or cable, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows.

Tv-series definition

A group of episodes of a television program broadcast in regular intervals with a long break between each group, usually with one year between the beginning of each.

basically not anime and probably preferably real life
i mean anime is a tv show. but that aside, irl stuff. peacemaker, euphoria, the witcher, vikings, and peaky blinders. dont watch alot of tv shows, thats all i got.

i mean anime is a tv show. but that aside, irl stuff. peacemaker, euphoria, the witcher, vikings, and peaky blinders. dont watch alot of tv shows, thats all i got.
Well since you haven't seen much... Good ones are supernatural (One piece number two but it's real life and supernatural 🤔) the flash.... (it's the flash...) arrow... (it's the arrow plus cool/interesting beginning), Westworld (the closest thing to be real as animes can do emotionally🤔) Teen wolf (corny to people but good and interesting)

Looks weird but ok

Seen s1

You explained none of them... Edit: Ew drama
wow u finna do me like that 😭
you needed explanations...
euphoria is um...um...you know...
vikings is basically a vikings living their viking life, with alot of drama happening. the chief and his son do alot of stuff and go on journeys.
peaky blinders, my guy tommy is the leader of a gang and he fights gangs/police, he basically rules the city and alot of crime happens.
i suck at explaining stuff.
also we should get back on topic.

Well since you haven't seen much... Good ones are supernatural (One piece number two but it's real life and supernatural 🤔) the flash.... (it's the flash...) arrow... (it's the arrow plus cool/interesting beginning), Westworld (the closest thing to be real as animes can do emotionally🤔) Teen wolf (corny to people but good and interesting)
supernatural isn't my style, watched the flash but now is ass, arrow is meh(watched a bit), might check out westworld, teen wolf is a no go(passively watched is since my sister talks about it all the time).
The 100 is also good(first 4 seasons) and lost in space s1 was good.

euphoria is um...um...you know... Trash
vikings is basically a vikings living their viking life, with alot of drama happening. the chief and his son do alot of stuff and go on journeys.
Seen some episodes
peaky blinders, my guy tommy is the leader of a gang and he fights gangs/police, he basically rules the city and alot of crime happens.
Old people watch that
wow u finna do me like that 😭
Hmm? Maybe?
also we should get back on topic.
This is topic. If you like/watch one piece... You will automatically have a better/more safe/more of having a better opinion then everyone else

The 100 is also good(first 4 seasons)
Seen
and lost in space s1 was good.
Why? Sounds boring 🤔
supernatural isn't my style,
It is.
watched the flash but now is ass
Everyone says that... Idk
arrow is meh(watched a bit)
You actually need to watch it to watch it
might check out westworld
That's more your style 😒
teen wolf is a no go(passively watched is since my sister talks about it all the time)
Mmm... But try, no don't try just watch 😅

Was about to say something but forgot 👍

more so a directionless family journey in space and planets in which they encounter friends/foes. the calm episodes yet tense at the same time make it good.
Ok... I'll remember that instinctively when I see it, don't know if it will make me wanna watch it or run from it but yee
ill get on westworld sometime soon
👍

i do be forgetting stuff too :alien:
I don't forget, my mind just goes blank out of no where or I think to much on to many things and stuff

Oh I remember now... Have you watched one piece?
yes
Where are you in one piece?
yes(dropped than anime during dressrosa and am now strictly manga)
What have you seen from one piece?
yes(ive seen luffy no kizzy)
What other things have you seen from one piece outside of tv, manga, ova, specials and movies
idek, opm manga(peak fiction), 100+ generic manhwas/manhuas, 100+ random isekai manga with only 10 chapters, all marvel movies(besides eternals:sleep:), some DC, Shinjuku swan is a peak manga, bouncer is a peak manga, and alot of 2000's movies.

yes(dropped than anime during dressrosa and am now strictly manga)
Opinion declined.
yes(ive seen luffy no kizzy)
🤔
idek, opm manga(peak fiction), 100+ generic manhwas/manhuas, 100+ random isekai manga with only 10 chapters, all marvel movies(besides eternals:sleep:), some DC, Shinjuku swan is a peak manga, bouncer is a peak manga, and alot of 2000's movies.
Um... Read the question again....
What other things have you seen from one piece.... outside of tv, manga, ova, specials and movies

Databook, games, websites, art?, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh something like that
You said seen so I was assuming watching stuff. I don’t really read databooks, I don’t really play games, use to but I stray away from games, I be on deviantart sometimes looking at some horny fanarts, be watching a lot of YouTube(gta, anime, sports), as for art, just deviantart.
Wano is running...
Wano is running away from 10/10 to 6/10

I be on deviantart sometimes looking at some
new-moon-face_1f31a.png
horny
new-moon-face_1f31a.png
fanarts, be watching a lot of YouTube(gta, anime, sports), as for art, just deviantart.
Same but holy... The spoilers

You said seen so I was assuming watching stuff
Yee watch/seen...
I don’t really read databooks,
There is many interesting stuff there idk
I don’t really play games, use to but I stray away from games
Mmm

I be looking at manga statistics from time to time, one piece finna hit 500m soon.
Hmm? Ok 🤔
Twitter is terrible rn.
Not talking about Twitter...
Especially the one piece side of Twitter.
Not talking about one piece side of Twitter...

I'm talking about the official one piece twitter 🐵
Colored panels and stuff are cool
Mmm
I be looking at OPM panels for fun.
🤔ok? Makes sense?
Too lazy to read vivre cards.
Watch. But yee

Fun too look at JJBA cover pages too.
S👁️U👁️S

Back