• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Somebody in the comments says the post was missing the "Seven Deadly Predators" :LOL:
Missing this weird bastard too
ui-ui-bed.gif

This isn't report-worthy. Like, why was this even reported? He's not doing anything harmful. If he were engaging in inappropriate behavior, it would be another matter, but he is not.

This is meant to be an all-ages appropriate community, when the fiction we're discussing permits it.

Don't be so overtly down bad about fictional characters, please.

I saw the RV thread, and yeah his comment was down atrocious and really sus, but I'm not too certain if it's ban worthy, more like warning worthy, but that's just me.
I don't think it's ban-worthy because that's a pretty common 'joke' in the JJK community. So, it was not done with inappropriate intent or anything.

I saw the RV thread, and yeah his comment was down atrocious and really sus, but I'm not too certain if it's ban worthy, more like warning worthy, but that's just me.
Oh it's definitely not, I've seen worse even from staff but I won't get into that lol
I really don't care about the ban anyway because I don't put forums on a pedestal like that, it's just the internet.

Hope it's at least 40 mins long or something

Tho I think it's rumored to be 25 mins

Last edited:
Is this canon?
Yes kinda, the character ryuma is canon to the manga one
367.jpg

剣豪リューマ
ワノ国の侍リューマは、実は尾田先生の短編『MONSTERS』の主人公だ。生前は〝キング〟と呼ばれた剣の達人で、ドラゴンを一刀両断にする腕前だった。詳しくは短編集『WANTED!』で。
—————————
Ryuma the Swordsman
Ryuma, a samurai from Wanokuni, is actually the main character in Oda's short story "MONSTERS. Before his death, he was a master swordsman called "King" who could slay a dragon in one fell swoop. For more details, see the short story collection "WANTED!

Yes kinda, the character ryuma is canon to the manga one
367.jpg
It's also where he kills a dragon.
EDIT:for some reason i could only see the text until i refreshed the page lmao.
I believe Ryuma's story was changed a bit for One piece with the major change being that he never left Wano.

So we can count Dura Neg = AP sometimes? I didnt know that. Since Dura Neg ignores the physical body i thought theres no way it could be AP
Some types of Dura Neg (like Puncture Wille and Luffy's Internal Damaging Haki) bypass the target's external durability so that their AP can hit the insides, as they're not strong enough to hurt their outsides. If the opponent has very durable insides, this type of dura neg won't work (Rokuogan vs Seraphim)

Other types (like Ifrit's heat or Brook's soul targeting attacks) are dura neg in a different way. They completely ignore the durability of the target, whether that be their internal or external durability. How durable you are doesn't change if you'd get burned or have your soul cut by an attack.

Some types of Dura Neg (like Puncture Wille and Luffy's Internal Damaging Haki) bypass the target's external durability so that their AP can hit the insides, as they're not strong enough to hurt their outsides. If the opponent has very durable insides, this type of dura neg won't work (Rokuogan vs Seraphim)

Other types (like Ifrit's heat or Brook's soul targeting attacks) are dura neg in a different way. They completely ignore the durability of the target, whether that be their internal or external durability. How durable you are doesn't change if you'd get burned or have your soul cut by an attack.
I see thanks

Long post warning, sorry.

There's a very interesting thing I've been thinking about. I feel like Ace might be able to beat Kizaru. Marineford Kizaru for sure, since he wasn't as strong. However, Kizaru in general is at a huge disadvantage.

I don't think he can coat light in Haki, and fire isn't weak to light, nor light to fire. They both have fairly similar fighting styles, centered around overwhelming their opponent with speed, range, and mobility, while also creating constructs, but there's an issue. Ace has better physical tactics, and Kizaru uses ranged attacks, so Ace's fighting style is more relevant here.

First off, there's the question of power. Kizaru could hold his own against G5 Luffy, albeit only though his hax abilities. I don't think Ace could beat Luffy. Now, here's the issue about Ace's power. The only feats we have are clashing with Whitebeard for a small amount of damage while he was Oldbeard, and before Ace joined the crew fully, fighting Blackbeard(nearly beating him, with Blackbeard winning because Ace let him get back up every time he went down, and because Ace had no prior knowledge, and without us seeing the end. For all we know, Ace wrecked his shit, then everyone else jumped him with Haki on.), fighting Aokiji and Akainu(After being imprisoned, barely fed or given water, kept in stamina-draining seastone cuffs, etc.), and even then, he lost because the guy with an elemental advantage targeted his brother(Akainu lost his arm, too, iirc, and idk why). I think they might be pretty even here, especially considering Kizaru was only fighting G5 with pretty much no Haki, and never fought Boundman, which should be superior to no-Haki G5 in terms of Anti-Logia AP, just off the fact that he has Haki on in that state.

Next up is speed. Kizaru fought G5 Luffy, and the speed he showed is pretty much the only reason he kept up. Ace easily intercepted Akainu's punch(while weakened, as I said before), and could accelerate enough to dodge out casual Oldbeard when he joined the crew a long time ago. I don't really see much of an advantage either way, and the only guy who directly upscales off Ace's feats is Sengoku iirc, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of scaling. Weakened Ace was also roughly comparable to Aokiji in speed with normal attacks, so Egghead Kizaru and him should be even at full power. However, Ace's normal attacks are all very much FTL, and Kizaru's ranged attacks are almost all LS or just a little FTL.

Now, we get to the LS conversation. Kizaru wins there.

Next up is Durability. I'll give Kizaru this one, but it shouldn't be that much different.

Stamina is here to save the day, woo-hoo. I'll give it to Kizaru, but it should be noted that Ace scaled off fighting Jinbe for 5 days in his first fight with Whitebeard, he did it 100 times, then he got even stronger.

Range! Ace has 10km, he wins.

Equipment: Den Den Mushi vs knife, pretty even, but the Den Den Mushi not being fireproof means Ace has better gear.

Buso: Kizaru

Kenbun: Ace is really good with it, and Kiz has no feats.

Hao: Ace

Experience: Kizaru has more, but Ace has been in more fights where he actually had to try.

Skill: Unknown, we can't really quantify either.

Intelligence: Kizaru.

Basically, I think this is a really close fight, but Ace has the advantage in terms of powers, and his Haoshoku would give him time to actually land a hit in the middle of the fight.

Back