• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Wow... I was like why his face like that... Who is that? New info? Kagura bachi? Than I saw the stairs 🙉

Higuma confuses me. That bounty of 8 million suggests he should have been far less afraid of that Sea King. How did he live long enough to get that bounty if BoS Luffy could take him out in one hit?

Higuma confuses me. That bounty of 8 million suggests he should have been far less afraid of that Sea King. How did he live long enough to get that bounty if BoS Luffy could take him out in one hit?
He got his bounty from killing 56 ppl and he’s a well known bandit leader in the area. Bounty doesn’t represent strength.

There's a chance he was going around causing collateral damage and killing a lot of people which would inflate his bount
Ah,ninjad.

He got his bounty from killing 56 ppl and he’s a well known bandit leader in the area. Bounty doesn’t represent strength.
Yes, I know that. What I was saying is that it seems odd he even survived that long if he was a mass murderer. I mean, like 3 marines could probably beat him no diff.

Given how Giant's are portrayed in story and their general culture, he's probably among the strongest giant race people.

Most giants are a Base Luffy victim tho. So whether he's actually strong or not is up in the air.

"Most", is there any giant that current Base Luffy couldn't defeat? I get why Usopp likes these guys but so far they're beyond fodder.
I say most because I assume there's gonna be some giant top tiers in Elbaf. As of right now Base Luffy could probably take on every shown giant at once and win lol.

But we do Oars (Senior) was supposedly some hotshot when he was alive. Seemingly even more so than Ryuma considering how Moria treated them both.

"Most", is there any giant that current Base Luffy couldn't defeat? I get why Usopp likes these guys but so far they're beyond fodder.
They aren't ALL fodder. Sanjuan is probably comparable to his allies, and Morley handled herself against Greenbull for a bit. Pretty sure Lonz was said to be comparable to the commanders he clashed with, too. Oars maybe had some good LS based on his title. Other than that, mostly not incredible in terms of current scaling.

Though, we still dont know what species Kaidou was iirc.

Last edited:
I say most because I assume there's gonna be some giant top tiers in Elbaf.
Agreed.

They aren't ALL fodder. Sanjuan is probably comparable to his allies, and Morley handled herself against Greenbull for a bit. Pretty sure Long was said to be comparable to the commanders he clashed with, too. Oars maybe had some good LS based on his title. Other than that, mostly not incredible in terms of current scaling.
I forgot about Morley, but Sanjuan... he definitely seems like fodder, like, "comparable to his allies" doesn't mean much unless you think the entire Blackbeard Crew has top tier stats, but that would really strange given most of the Straw Hat crew isn't even close to commander level.

Also, who is Long?

I forgot about Morley, but Sanjuan... he definitely seems like fodder, like, "comparable to his allies" doesn't mean much unless you think the entire Blackbeard Crew has top tier stats
Well, I am upscaling off them getting up after the Sengoku shockwave, plus the fact that they won the Payback War.
but that would really strange given most of the Straw Hat crew isn't even close to commander level.
Soon...
Also, who is Long?
Lonz. He fought Vista for like 5 seconds.

10-year-old Bonney would probably beat (Kid) Big Mom with her devil fruit.
Shit. I forgot Bonney. Her, BM, and Kuma are the two top contenders. Ace, Sabo, and Luffy can fight for a bit, each having their own special reasoning, but I don't think they can really do much against any of those 3.

(Also, just realized the Seraphim existed, so I have a new opinion.)

All you guys making fun of Ace are gonna be real sorry when Oda realizes he can do whatever he wants and brings him back. /s

Shit. I forgot Bonney. Her, BM, and Kuma are the two top contenders. Ace, Sabo, and Luffy can fight for a bit, each having their own special reasoning, but I don't think they can really do much against any of those 3.

(Also, just realized the Seraphim existed, so I have a new opinion.)
I think the Seraphim is kinda like cheating since they're artificial but okay.

1 - Seraphim
2 - Bonney
3 - BM
4 - Vinsmokes
5 - ASL

Back