• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

What do you want? Kamui Shuriken? The good old 9 different Rasenshurikens? Amaterasu weapons? TCBs? 6 Paths?
TSBs, Genjutsu (the strongest ones), Izanagi and Izanami, some hax abilities from Boruto that I don't know the name but mainly Omnipotence.

I think those would be the best in the verse so far, maybe someone with more knowledge could add or remove something, but I think all of them are at the very least good and some are broken to some extent.

I was mostly talking about character like fate, anos, rimaru tempest and stuff

Kratos is haxy? Kratos in my view is more of a hax attacker like arm haki 🙈
Not going to say anything about the other 2, but Anos at the very least went through several CRTs and isn't even Tier 1 anymore, so idk if he is being wanked rn.

Kratos has lots of hax depending on the key and the items he has with him, I didn't have any better example in mind tho

Idk man. Kaidou was ragdolling G5 for a bit without it.
Thats true

But Current Enma Unleashed > Rooftop Asura, and Rooftop Asura showed to be at the level if not slightly above of a Non-Hao Hybrid Kaidou who was trying to kill him

If Zoro were to use Hao Infusion as well, I feel like he could match Hao Hybrid Kaidou, and with his strongest attacks he'd have Kaidou on the ropes to some degree. Once he pulls out Asura, I feel like Kaidou would need Shuron Hakke to not be overpowered

Thats true

But Current Enma Unleashed > Rooftop Asura, and Rooftop Asura showed to be at the level if not slightly above of a Non-Hao Hybrid Kaidou who was trying to kill him

If Zoro were to use Hao Infusion as well, I feel like he could match Hao Hybrid Kaidou, and with his strongest attacks he'd have Kaidou on the ropes to some degree. Once he pulls out Asura, I feel like Kaidou would need Shuron Hakke to not be overpowered
Perhaps.

Screenshot_20230730-224719.png

Zoro: Overpowered Kaidou's Tatsumaki with his own
Sanji: Matching attacks with King, and clashing with Zoro occasionally
Zoro overpowered Kaido's dragon twister technique with a 3 sword technique the kalasutra great dragon twister and both of these attacks are more like 6C at most high 6C attacks than 5C attacks imo and Sanji a king does practically nothing to him if we also consider that Marco having a mythological zoan and therefore a significant increase in physical abilities made him spit out some blood and that's it with his Blue Bird attack pushing him into a building everything Marco does I don't see how he can be above 6C...
I saw that for the 6B calculations you based yourself on Primebeard's attacks which as far as we know in his prime should be on par with Roger and therefore much stronger than Kaido and Bigmom have ever been individually
but then based on the destructive powers of the gura gura fruit (considered by Oda to be the fruit with the greatest destructive capacity in the work) it seems wrong to me to think that Bigmom or Zoro or Sanji and many others should scale based on primebeard's feat

You don't need AOE to be put at a certain level. Only to be able to output that level of force. That goes for the entire site, not just One Piece.
I took Doflamingo's AOE as an example only as a method of comparison on a combative and destructive level. I don't see Kaido or Zoro or Sanji etc. reaching 5C but not even the sheaths for that matter... for me Kaido had to remain at the level 6B or slightly higher and Zoro and Sanji at 6C/High 6C etc

Kizaru… helps Luffy who’s the sun god = gets closer with his devil fruit AND AWAKENS!! BOOM FIRST LOGIA AWAKENING
if you are referring to the current chapter I believe that Caribou gave the food to Luffy as happened in Onigashima since Kizaru was still on the ground I believe that Caribou's goal is to help Luffy knock out Saturn for some purpose perhaps to succeed to leave egghead or for a hypothetical plan that he hatched with his boss (probably Blackbeard) but these are all my theories

if you are referring to the current chapter I believe that Caribou gave the food to Luffy as happened in Onigashima since Kizaru was still on the ground I believe that Caribou's goal is to help Luffy knock out Saturn for some purpose perhaps to succeed to leave egghead or for a hypothetical plan that he hatched with his boss (probably Blackbeard) but these are all my theories
Then he’s stronger than Sanji or have better haki… wait… isn’t it eye contact or not? But why can’t Sanji and then rest not move then 🤔

Back