• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

cover6.jpg
But one will 🙏

Fair I guess.
I'm gonna make a CRT adding a few abilities/justifications to profiles, should I start by adding a justification to Zoro and Sabo's profiles saying that Law could not resist Issho's gravity while they could?

Fair I guess.
I'm gonna make a CRT adding a few abilities/justifications to profiles, should I start by adding a justification to Zoro and Sabo's profiles saying that Law could not resist Issho's gravity while they could?
Go ahead and make Diamante Large size type 0 while you are at it.(if you don't i'll handle it once i get my new PC up and running)

No way y'all aren't tired of in-verse matches yet.

C'mon now, OP has never been stronger than it is currently in the wiki, we need more crossverse matches.
I already advised it but it seem they are more enjoying the in-verse matches for their agenda
Whenever i'm finally be able to come back to my daily MU, i'll do some of the crossover matches for OP

I don't know, Luffy is beating Naruto and Superman rn.
Law is the only one who wins fights against characters with strong hax, Luffy wins fights against other brawlers who (like himself) have some minor hax, the examples you gave just show this.

Be it 5C or even in 6B, OP isn't exactly at the level to have fair fights with the most haxxy characters across the wiki

the most haxy characters are the ones with novel like texts with insane hyperbole mixed with insane wank most of the time and if the other character has some sort of a chance/more likely wincon... They will either drag on the discussion forever, lie or bring friends for inputs or something

Skill/Technique/Ability discussions >

Also whenever I do see an actual haxed af character who's meant to be op af... It still has wank 🙉 at that point the ones with hax are the supporters

I'm talking to much... Bye

the most haxy characters are the ones with novel like texts with insane hyperbole mixed with insane wank most of the time and if the other character has some sort of a chance/more likely wincon... They will either drag on the discussion forever, lie or bring friends for inputs or something

Skill/Technique/Ability discussions >

Also whenever I do see an actual haxed af character who's meant to be op af... It still has wank 🙉 at that point the ones with hax are the supporters

I'm talking to much... Bye
Like, while I agree things like that happen across the wiki, haxy characters aren't limited to just these characters and verses.

There are characters like Aizen and Kratos who are really haxy but come from famous verses so it's really hard to even try to wank them, and then there are cases like Accelerator and Ning that are haxy but from non-famous verses but the few supporters are good.

The 4 examples I gave above are from verses I either know the supporters or an one myself, so like, I would know if they were wanked.

Law is the only one who wins fights against characters with strong hax, Luffy wins fights against other brawlers who (like himself) have some minor hax, the examples you gave just show this.

Be it 5C or even in 6B, OP isn't exactly at the level to have fair fights with the most haxxy characters across the wiki
Naruto god tiers aren't this.

What do you want? Kamui Shuriken? The good old 9 different Rasenshurikens? Amaterasu weapons? TCBs? 6 Paths?
genjutsu gg ☝️🤓

Tho I would say someone like obito is haxed? Also hidan... Though I don't fully remember his weakness/how to deal with his immortality And kinda kaguya as well

Like, while I agree things like that happen across the wiki, haxy characters aren't limited to just these characters and verses.

There are characters like Aizen and Kratos who are really haxy but come from famous verses so it's really hard to even try to wank them, and then there are cases like Accelerator and Ning that are haxy but from non-famous verses but the few supporters are good.

The 4 examples I gave above are from verses I either know the supporters or an one myself, so like, I would know if they were wanked.
I was mostly talking about character like fate, anos, rimaru tempest and stuff

Kratos is haxy? Kratos in my view is more of a hax attacker like arm haki 🙈

Last edited:
Back