• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

SBS statement & we saw him use it when he cut Kaido.
Can you scan me. Also if haoshoku infusion creates that black lightning then how come ulti has it too?

Ulti's isn't haoshoku, her lightning isn't attached to her limbs like the Hao infusion ppl

Lightning gotta come from the sword and not the wound

Guess Oda just didn't show us in the manga

If you need infusion then that's the only proof

If you want just Haoshoku in general, there's a lot.

Luffy uses it and Ashura Doji says that Luffy uses the same technique as Oden.
0924-006.png

And the vivre cards say Oden has it too
image0.png

He and WB produced a Haoshoku shockwave
0963-014.png

But it is only when drained at that rate that Zoro achieved hao coating
Hin unlocking Hao has nothing to due with how much Enma drains him or to what level of strength; Enma drains Ryuo (buso) and at a level which current Zoro isn't strong enough to sustain for long (which is why he states it would eventually kill him) yet for Oden he's able to wield Enma "as light as a feather" with the same buso drain because he wasn't lacking strength.

Hin unlocking Hao has nothing to due with how much Enma drains him or to what level of strength; Enma drains Ryuo (buso) and at a level which current Zoro isn't strong enough to sustain for long (which is why he states it would eventually kill him) yet for Oden he's able to wield Enma "as light as a feather" with the same buso drain because he wasn't lacking strength.
Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that Emma draws out Hao because Zoro mastered Hao coating as soon as he started feeding Haki to Enma without restrictions

If you need infusion then that's the only proof

If you want just Haoshoku in general, there's a lot.

Luffy uses it and Ashura Doji says that Luffy uses the same technique as Oden.
0924-006.png

And the vivre cards say Oden has it too
image0.png

He and WB produced a Haoshoku shockwave
0963-014.png
That's pretty weak in my opinion. Should it really be in the profile?

Are you sure about this? I was under the impression that Emma draws out Hao because Zoro mastered Hao coating as soon as he started feeding Haki to Enma without restrictions
Pretty sure, when the speech happens he was just letting Enma drain haki without restriction and there was no sign of hao yet, there were a few other instances in Wano where this had happened to him without hao appearing. Even in 1035 there's a shot of him letting Enma drain haki without restriction without hao coating present & a different shot of him coating sandai kitetsu with hao coating without the enma drain smoke present; so overall the two seem to be independent of each other.

So whats gonna be the new scaling for most of the relevant characters post Wano ?, i guess the likes of Luffy, Law and Zoro are jumping to 6-B, havent see any consensus on Kidd, Yamato, Sanji, Killer, etc...

So whats gonna be the new scaling for most of the relevant characters post Wano ?, i guess the likes of Luffy, Law and Zoro are jumping to 6-B, havent see any consensus on Kidd, Yamato, Sanji, Killer, etc...
From my own personal scaling. Luffy law zoro kid killer and yamato are all god tiers now. Especially yamato and luffy. Sanji isn't.

Pretty sure god tiers are gonna be high 6-b or something around there.

Back