• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yknow, Kozuki Oden's hairstyle is a lot more significant than people think, and that thing with Yamato and the plates isn't entirely a joke. A samurai would have the topknot for a reason. It's meant to symbolize a warrior's spirit, and having your hair tied up high meant you werea high-status warrior.

Sickbeard shockwaves were possibly 5-C
why on earth should characters like Lucci or Zoro etc. rise in tier due to the destructive power of a devil fruit that they don't possess? it's not like if old whitebeard has a highly destructive fruit independent of age then even characters like Queen can do the same thing and the same damage I have to resize all the characters for me

why on earth should characters like Lucci or Zoro etc. rise in tier due to the destructive power of a devil fruit that they don't possess? it's not like if old whitebeard has a highly destructive fruit independent of age then even characters like Queen can do the same thing and the same damage I have to resize all the characters for me
Queen downscales from that value, basically he's below but around that level still... Since he can fight characters that can fight the god tiers

Look at the profiles.

The Scabbard-tiers scale to damaging Kaidou

Screenshot-2023-12-26-103138.png

It's actually sooo weird that I've been basically quoting jesus this entire time without knowing... For example by me saying I am The truth or even me saying I'm The life... Had no clue that jesus said his the way, the truth and the life

Like there are soooo many connections with me and jesus even tho I imagined it fully from my mind

I also remember it saying in heaven everyone will have their own mansion or something? And I have literally created/imagined a planet with a huge mansion which is basically infinite in size

It's actually sooo weird that I've been basically quoting jesus this entire time without knowing... For example by me saying I am The truth or even me saying I'm The life... Had no clue that jesus said his the way, the truth and the life

Like there are soooo many connections with me and jesus even tho I imagined it fully from my mind

I also remember it saying in heaven everyone will have their own mansion or something? And I have literally created/imagined a planet with a huge mansion which is basically infinite in size
cover6.jpg

Back