• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Even funnier that Luffy tried that on Kaidou when he first got G5 and Kaidou just blitzed him and told him he's ass at fighting
1047-014.png

I disagree with a lot of people's takes in this thread, and a lot of people disagree with mine, but I think we can all find unity in the fact that none of us have takes as shit as this guy.
I mean the first thing you see when you go on his profile is a meme about Sanji being capable of extreme diffing all 3 current Admirals at once without unlocking ACoC lol it's pretty clear the dude's lost his marbles

but I think we can all find unity in the fact that none of us have takes as shit as this guy.
🤔none of us takes his shit or none of use take as much shit as that guy?

These two is the only explanation I can see behind that statement, but its most likely the first one because the second one wouldn't unify much 🐵

Takes as in hot takes, like divisive opinions (i.e, 'Mihawk is fodder. Sanji would defeat him with his pinky finger', or 'Primebeard would no-diff Imu').

🤔none of us takes his shit or none of use take as much shit as that guy?

These two is the only explanation I can see behind that statement, but its most likely the first one because the second one wouldn't unify much 🐵
None of us have opinions that are so constantly low in quality.

It's a hot take currently because we don't really know how strong Imu is, and some parts of the internet think he's some kind of god.

It's a hot take currently because we don't really know how strong Imu is, and some parts of the internet think he's some kind of god.
I guess yee maybe currently it can kinda be, but it's still Prime Whitebeard tho

Something like saying akainu no diffs imu would be much more of a hot take (not to admiral fans tho)

Am I overusing tho? 👁️

Lucci could likely beat Queen, long as he can dodge his lasers, but honestly would still lose to King and Sabo after a very difficult fight.

Back