• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Don't know what you mean and what you're referencing... I don't remember Robin creating shit besides body parts

I mean how she purposes/utilises them so laterally, not whether she makes them into a skyscraper or some shit.

Edit: And don't ask me to elaborate. I truly do not care enough to explain myself.

Idk why but I can't bring my self to like Sanji.
Like, I don't hate him, but at the same time I really don't care for him anymore.
I used to love him though.

I honestly disagree. None of the characters there were any more likable than they would be later on, and the villains and setting were kinda mid. They did have the best backstories though.
I would argue Robin and Usopp had some of their best character moments in that arc, by a pretty big margin. Most of Franky’s best character moments come from there as well.

Villains weren’t like…Doffy level, but I think it overall had some of the best fights pre-time skip. Kaku vs Zoro and Luffy Vs Lucci are legit in their top 2-3 best fights in the manga choreography-wise.

It had some of the most impactful stakes as well imo.

I would argue Robin and Usopp had some of their best character moments in that arc, by a pretty big margin. Most of Franky’s best character moments come from there as well.

Villains weren’t like…Doffy level, but I think it overall had some of the best fights pre-time skip. Kaku vs Zoro and Luffy Vs Lucci are legit in their top 2-3 best fights in the manga choreography-wise.

It had some of the most impactful stakes as well imo.
Lucci is ass

Back