• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

For anyone who cares, McDonald's is gonna offer 50 cent double cheeseburgers tomorrow since it's gonna be national cheeseburger day, so take advantage while you can (not sure this would apply to countries outside of the US though, always good to check).

Just wanted to spread the word.
I don't eat meat, and even if I did, I do not think that McDonalds' brand of meat is healthy.

Not gonna lie kid ace was a real piece of work, homie tried to kill luffy for like 3 months and let luffy be tortured for almost a whole day before he showed some decency. I get he had daddy issues but come on
It's also him not wanting to live as well that's probably another reason for trying to push luffy away

Also the tortured part, he didn't let it happen.. He didn't even know it was happening... He assumed luffy was going to say where the treasure was

And once he found out no one came, he then realized tho I don't remember everything 🙈

It's also him not wanting to live as well that's probably another reason for trying to push luffy away

Also the tortured part, he didn't let it happen.. He didn't even know it was happening... He assumed luffy was going to say where the treasure was

And once he found out no one came, he then realized tho I don't remember everything 🙈
True

Kind of, I’m pretty sure he knew luffy was going to get roughed up but he thought he would snitch sooner or later

Also just realized how ****** robin and ace situations were. Both were blamed for the sins of others and both doubted their own existence. The main difference is that robin didn’t really have anyone else after the buster call while ace had his brothers, his crew and white beard but died with no regrets. While robin lives on with the friends she’s always wanted. Damm the world government sucks.

Also just realized how ***** robin and ace situations were. Both were blamed for the sins of others and both doubted their own existence. The main difference is that robin didn’t really have anyone else after the buster call while ace had his brothers, his crew and white beard but died with no regrets. While robin lives on with the friends she’s always wanted. Damm the world government sucks.
And neither of the "sins" they were blamed for were real. Except for Roger killing a bunch of people I guess.

Back