• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The Enel meatriders can't cope with the fact that Luffy clapped him so they cry plot armor when Luffy just countered him plain and simple lol.

I wanted to get this off of my chest, but I'm starting to get sick and tired of Dressrosa arc Zoro in mainline games. I'm gonna be sick if his ult in the next main OP game is Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai.

what else would it be
Dead mans game, 103 Mercies Dragon Damnation.

Also when I say Dressrosa Zoro, I'm talking about how these games have Post timeskip Zoro and he only has up to Dressrosa arc moves. I'm just sick of Post Timeskip Zoro being represented with Dressrosa in main games up until now.

I get that it's because that was the most recent stuff he's shown off when the games were made and I won't hold it against them, but if I see that stupid ass Trichiliocosm in future games as his ult, I'm gonna cry.

Last edited:
To be fair, the fact that he can literally destroy a country with minimal preparation would heavily contribute to his bounty, even if he wasn't that powerful.

500 mill isn't unreasonable, despite the fact that he's weaker than Enies Lobby Luffy.

A guy who can erase islands on a whim? One-shot almost anybody who can't resist his lightning-
and worse of all he doesn't even have to be near you for that. It's not an earned bounty as a whole combatant, but it's earned as a threat
It's just that lots of people also try to equate that threat level with power level and say he's equal to Ace or Dressrosa Luffy.

To be fair, the fact that he can literally destroy a country with minimal preparation would heavily contribute to his bounty, even if he wasn't that powerful.
I don't deny the power of his fruit and how busted it is, but just the way people hype up Enel himself is ridiculous.

I don't deny the power of his fruit and how busted it is, but just the way people hype up Enel himself is ridiculous.
My point is more so that his bounty would quite possibly be inflated.
Speaking of this, wouldn't the feat still scale to Enel in some way since he makes them with his own energies? He says the clouds produce lightning bolts 10 times stronger than a standard attack, so couldn't we divide the storm by a timeframe and then by 10?

I never got how Ace and Sabo have bounties lower than the Sweet Commanders.
One introduced too early
Other probably wasn't too big a danger to the public to warrant it.

Alternatively:
WB's crew (outside himself) don't have high bounties because they're generally never going out their way to act like pirates and just vibe under WB's flag because he doesn't care about the one piece

That's kind of true, but I strongly doubt the World Government (who agreed that Luffy's first bounty was justified) see it that way.

Speaking of this, wouldn't the feat still scale to Enel in some way since he makes them with his own energies?
The cloud strengthens his energy
He says the clouds produce lightning bolts 10 times stronger than a standard attack, so couldn't we divide the storm by a timeframe and then by 10?
MIstranslation, doesn't say that in raws
I never got how Ace and Sabo have bounties lower than the Sweet Commanders.
Ace doesn't do shit. He minds his business and he's in a crew full of people who mind their business
Sabo doesn't do shit either until recently. His bounty's probably gonna increase cause of his reverie stuff but they aren't really active

Also ByAsura, it's said that Enel flat out destroyed an island prior to the events of Skypiea

The cloud strengthens his energy
They do, but they're still created by his unamped energies in the first place.
MIstranslation, doesn't say that in raws
Damn, nvm then.
Ace doesn't do shit. He minds his business and he's in a crew full of people who mind their business
You're right. I'm thinking of the >100 mill bounty he got before Draw tried to clap his cheeks.
Also ByAsura, it's said that Enel flat out destroyed an island prior to the events of Skypiea
I recall a similar statement, but I can't recall the context. How did he smoosh the island again?

They do, but they're still created by his energies in the first place.
Yeah but unfortunately they're strengthened and turned into dozens of much more powerful lightning bolts so that's that
Damn, nvm then.
Yuh
You're right. I'm thinking of the >100 mill bounty he got before Draw tried to clap his cheeks.
lmao
I recall a similar statement, but I can't recall the context. How did he smoosh the island again?
No specific context, just said his hometown Birka vanished without a trace and that he was the one to destroy it

Screen_Shot_2023-09-19_at_1.35.58_AM.png

Speaking of Vice Admirals, do we ever get a proper idea of how large the total Marine Navy is aside from >100?

Last question.

This meteor dwarfs the Thousand Sunny. A direct hit (due to Law, ofc) left a moderately sized hole in the side of the same Battleships that they use for Buster Calls.

We see that G3 Luffy can crumple these ships, and Buster Call ships can totally destroy other Buster Call ships with a few shots.

If I could squeeze impressive results from this fodder meteor, would it be reasonable to scale Buster Call-level characters to this?

Last question.

This meteor dwarfs the Thousand Sunny. A direct hit (due to Law, ofc) left a moderately sized hole in the side of the same Battleships that they use for Buster Calls.

We see that G3 Luffy can crumple these ships, and Buster Call ships can totally destroy other Buster Call ships with a few shots.

If I could squeeze impressive results from this fodder meteor, would it be reasonable to scale Buster Call-level characters to this?
Watching ByAsura be jjoyous about shit I already tried and they removed breaks my heart

Back