• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Some of the bad takes I've seen recently:

-Ace has literally no skill feats with his fruit, he just made regular attacks by shooting fire.
-Oden was getting stomped by Kaidou.
-King of Hell is below Yonkou level
-Koby > Lucci

and last of all

-Return to Sabaody Sanji with Marco's fruit would have done better than Marco did at Marineford

-Return to Sabaody Sanji with Marco's fruit would have done better than Marco did at Marineford
I see this kind of shit all the time. Do people really not understand that most (IIRC, there's a couple inherent exceptions) Devil Fruits require training and the strength of its user?

What the **** is Kid Luffy to these people?
Watching ByAsura be jjoyous about shit I already tried and they removed breaks my heart
It getting removed in the first place = skill issue.

I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.

I see this kind of shit all the time. Do people really not understand that most (IIRC, there's a couple inherent exceptions) Devil Fruits require training and the strength of its user?

What the ***** is Kid Luffy to these people?

It getting removed in the first place = skill issue.

I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is.
ByAsura ain't never argue with any member of the Void Generation and this shows

Why uh... why did you just say "no it's not" while only responding to "Enma Unleashed?"
my bad
KoH > Enma Unleashed = Oden, what's the issue?
No, it's not
KoH is literally Enma Unleashed (Oden level) + CoC.
No, it is Oden level haki by somebody with below Oden level physical strength + Hao

Any man who struggles with base King with some flames should not be equal or superior to base kaidou
Plus it scared Flame-On King, who ate 2 Enma attacks.
Stop scaling off of damn emotion. King ain't wanna get hit by Marco but he tanked his attacks.

we have Oden losing to both Zoro and King on his profile.
Oden as in "If I can't beat Kaidou, then no one can, despite me having been on both Primebeard and Roger's ships, seeing legends battle it out for days on end" Oden?

Oden as in gave Kaidou PTSD Oden?

Oden as in the sole man that made the marines reconfirm their fears about Ryuma and Wano's strength as a whole Oden?

Oden as in "If I can't beat Kaidou, then no one can, despite me having been on both Primebeard and Roger's ships, seeing legends battle it out for days on end" Oden?

Oden as in gave Kaidou PTSD Oden?

Oden as in the sole man that made the marines reconfirm their fears about Ryuma and Wano's strength as a whole Oden?
Trust me I agree and made some of these arguments myself and was laughed at.

Back