• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King (One Piece) vs Crona (Soul Eater)

King vs Crona

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • 6-B versions used (Black Blood Completed/Timeskip Crona)
    • King scales to 12 TT
    • Crona scales to 34.1 TT
    • Crona has a 2.84x AP Advantage
  • Fight takes place in Russia
  • Win via KO, Incapacitation, Killing
King-removebg-preview.png
crona-removebg-preview.png

The Wildfire:
The Demon Sword:
Incon:

Crona hit harder but King can straight melt her blood, but she can attack with the melted blood... hmmmm

This interesting

Anyways, Crona usually starts with ranged slashes in mid to long range, if close then they run up and just slash around.

King is DEFINITELY more skilled than Crona, no debate there.

Okay so Crona has a massive range advantage with Mad Blood. They're most likely to use it when they get overwhlemed, which would likely happen in this match. Tho, King can fly so he could potentially counter that. How often does King abuse flight? IK he uses flight often but I also know he fought on the ground against Zoro

Zoro a crybaby, got it.

Copy that. I think Crona's best wincon is to drown King in madness, which tmk is layered (I'd have to double check that). Crona can corrode with madness and seal people in it.

Crona is heavily resistant to stabbing due to Black Blood, however if the person they're fighting has a big AP gap then they can easily crush or stab through the Black Blood (like Black Star and Stein with Spirit). Since Crona has the AP/Dura advantage, King will definitely struggle to do actual damage to Crona. Even if they bleed, they're able to manipulate their blood and lay traps by hardening it to stab the opponent, or just stop the bleeding entirely.

They can also use ranged attacks that make screeching noises that can disrupt the opponent as well.

Yes.

King's biggest advantages are heat/flames, since Crona literally has 0 resistance to them, and being more skilled.

Crona can make shields out of their black blood. I'm not sure how his flames/heat would react to it. My guess is that Crona should be able to deflect the fire, but the actual heat, I have no idea.

The type of Madness hax that King resists isn't specified anywhere, from what I could find, do you know which one it would be?
Unless I'm mistaken, it's type 1 and 2: Type 1 because it's been shown to resist the ice oni virus effects, and type 2 for its ability to prevent people from losing their minds from absorbing shadows.

think Crona's best wincon is to drown King in madness, which tmk is layered (I'd have to double check that)
King's resistance to madness manipulation is also layered, so if Crona's really is layered as well, it would be really helpful to find out how much it actually is.
Crona can corrode with madness and seal people in it.
Haki can resist corrosion via Shu's devil fruit. As for sealing, couldn't King use his flames to evaporate the blood?
Crona is heavily resistant to stabbing due to Black Blood, however if the person they're fighting has a big AP gap then they can easily crush or stab through the Black Blood (like Black Star and Stein with Spirit)
Busō negates resistance, as shown as Zoro negating Daz Bones' resistance to stabbing and slashing attacks.
Since Crona has the AP/Dura advantage, King will definitely struggle to do actual damage to Crona
I'm not too sure about this to be honest. King scales to far over 10x Crona's LS value via scaling (9083971717340 kg vs 9.0444749e13 kg). King should be far superior LS-wise to Robin, who, with the sheer force of her grabs could break the bones of Black Maria. Black Maria should at the very least should be comparable to Beginning of Timeskip Sanji, who could survive tens of thousands of meters underwater, where his bones and organs would be subject to large amounts of pressure where they should collapse on themselves.

Since King would be able to do what Robin did to Black Maria, someone whose internals are extremely resistance to pressure, I'd imagine that Crona would end up far worse than Black Maria was if King is able to grab onto them.
Even if they bleed, they're able to manipulate their blood and lay traps by hardening it to stab the opponent
I'm also not too sure about this. If King coats his blade in his flames, he should be able to stop the bleeding from any cuts like Kin'emon did to Kiku, which would stop Crona from using the flood from their wounds to attack.

King's resistance to madness manipulation is also layered, so if Crona's really is layered as well, it would be really helpful to find out how much it actually is.
I'm spitballing here, but if I were to guess it'd be like

Normal people (everyone has a small amount of madness) < (BoS) Maka's Resistance/Purification (via Anti-Demon Wavelength) < Witches < Witch Hunt (By using Soul Resonance, she and Soul are able to amplify their soul and her resonance) << PTS Crona and Madness Maka (via Black Blood) << Stein's Resistance/Soul Wavelength < The Black Clown << Clowns Madness ~ Arachne's Madness < (EoPTS) Maka's Resistance/Purification (via Anti-Demon Wavelength. Cancelled out both of their madness) < Medusa's Resistance < Demon Hunt <<<< Black Blood Dress Maka < Timeskip Crona (Fused with the Black Clown) < Tsar Pushka ~ Timeskip Maka <<<< Mad Blood

There's more after this but everything after is irrelevant.
Haki can resist corrosion via Shu's devil fruit. As for sealing, couldn't King use his flames to evaporate the blood?
Not sure. Crona's blood isn't like normal blood. It can harden, liquidify etc etc. How it'd interact with flames is completely unknown territory.
Not resistance in the traditional sense, Crona's blood is just incredibly hard. Crona can still get cut and slashed, you'd just need to be a good amount stronger to do actual damage. Maka and Soul were able to slash Crona and knock them around, but couldn't get around their black blood because it was too hard for them to actually damage.
I'm not too sure about this to be honest. King scales to far over 10x Crona's LS value via scaling (9083971717340 kg vs 9.0444749e13 kg). King should be far superior LS-wise to Robin, who, with the sheer force of her grabs could break the bones of Black Maria. Black Maria should at the very least should be comparable to Beginning of Timeskip Sanji, who could survive tens of thousands of meters underwater, where his bones and organs would be subject to large amounts of pressure where they should collapse on themselves.

Since King would be able to do what Robin did to Black Maria, someone whose internals are extremely resistance to pressure, I'd imagine that Crona would end up far worse than Black Maria was if King is able to grab onto them.
Sure, but Crona can transform into Black Blood via Mad Blood and completely ensnare King in it if he attempts to grab them, like they did to Tsar.
I'm also not too sure about this. If King coats his blade in his flames, he should be able to stop the bleeding from any cuts like Kin'emon did to Kiku, which would stop Crona from using the flood from their wounds to attack.
I meant their as in Crona. Crona is able to manipulate their own blood, not King's.

Unless I'm mistaken, it's type 1 and 2: Type 1 because it's been shown to resist the ice oni virus effects, and type 2 for its ability to prevent people from losing their minds from absorbing shadows.
Crona has type 3 Madness hax, to which Nierre already gave the scaling, unless OP characters can resist type 3 I guess King would be heavily affected then.

Shu's DF works via oxidation, Crona's corrosion is more like Magellan's.

I'm not too sure about this to be honest
King can't fully damage Crona with cuts and kicks due to the gap, but grabbing and crushing could do it yeah.

IMO, this fight will be completely decided if Crona can win via madness or not, they simply can't win against King in a long term fight.

Crona has type 3 Madness hax, to which Nierre already gave the scaling, unless OP characters can resist type 3 I guess King would be heavily affected then.
Blackbeard's darkness has it but no one so far has been shown to resist it (only fodder have been absorbed into his yami dimension)

Yeah, but Power Null and Resistance aren't the same thing. Kachon was claiming King/haki had resistance, which doesn't seem to be the case.
If he already had haki active, it would not work on him, like how Law's abilities couldn't work on Kaidou and Linlin.

Nitpicking for what

If he already had haki active, it would not work on him, like how Law's abilities couldn't work on Kaidou and Linlin.

Nitpicking for what
Bro what? It's not nitpicking, you said he had resistance, so I was searching for that.

At no point I said his power null wouldn't be effective here against Crona, either.

Okay anyways, how many layers is King's madness resistance? If he doesn't have enough, then Crona's madness should be effective against him.

Back