• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

This is probably a difference of opinion, because those are definitely more than just scuff marks imo. But you do you.

No he didn't. He said their attacks would only be effective at that point. Superficial damage (which is a pretty high threshold in One Piece) is called superficial damage for a reason.

Based on what?
Someone with worse AP than him could do it.
Queen's spammable lasers don't need to be charged.
Yes they do.
Stop repeating shit you know isn't true, they always need to be charged, it's just that once they're charged they can come out in quick succession.
The attacks that Lucci could potentially deal to Queen fall under what he would be able to regenerate from (internal fuckery, slashes, and stabs).

The attacks that Queen could potentially deal to Lucci do not fall under what he would be able to regenerate from (heat-based laser dura neg, ruptured organs and bones, viruses, etc)
Dude Queen isn't regenerating from a barrage of attacks like Tempest Kick and Rokougan that fast, and again Lucci has better regen and recovery as he's Awakened anyway.
"ruptured organs and bones" I'm pretty sure Luffy would have ****** his organs with Mole Pistol and Dawn Rocket, and also cracked a handful of bones as well, so I don't know why you think Lucci hasn't regenned from stuff like that.
Queen's regeneration and Zoan regeneration in general isn't something that the person activates, so I'm not sure what "not being given a chance to heal" means. Queen doesn't heal himself, he regenerates.

Which I doubt Lucci would even be able to land due to Queen literally being able to shoot lasers from his eyes. If Lucci comes close to his face its wraps.
One: This regeneration still takes time and again it's not going to help him against multiple slices, stabs, etc. far above his durability and AP, he's going to die eventually.
And why would Queen think to do that when he'd already be charging up a laser in his mouth?

Then I guess it should be phrased like 'had considerably more difficulty draining King than Queen and the other Beast Pirates', because King's skin is visibly pierced and his face is bloodied. This justification is also supported by the fact that King is restrained by far more vines than anyone else there.

Last edited:
Then I guess it should be phrased like 'had considerably more difficulty draining King than Queen and the other Beast Pirates', because King's skin is visibly pierced and his face is bloodied. This justification is also supported by the fact that King is restrained by far more vines than anyone else there.
At that point, in order to avoid the justification being too long, we should just scale no-Flame King's durability to no-Flame S-Shark, who took a hit from no-exoskeleton DJ Sanji with only minor damage.

After all, it was stated that it was the lunarian blood of King himself that made the Seraphim so tough.

Someone with worse AP than him could do it.
I don't see how Sanji has worse AP than Lucci when he could harm S-Shark, who has superior durability than Lucci has AP.
Yes they do.
Stop repeating shit you know isn't true, they always need to be charged, it's just that once they're charged they can come out in quick succession.
Not sure how you thought that posting a scan on Queen sending a single laser disproves that Queen's spammable lasers don't have any charging time.

We see here that there is no charging.
Dude Queen isn't regenerating from a barrage of attacks like Tempest Kick and Rokougan that fast
Is there any reason for this other than your headcanon?
Lucci has better regen and recovery as he's Awakened anyway.
Not only does him being an Awakened Zoan not mean he automatically is greater than Queen in terms of regen and recovery due to Queen also being an Ancient Zoan, but even if he did, I already touched on how it wouldn't matter due to the type of attacks he'd be facing.
"ruptured organs and bones" I'm pretty sure Luffy would have ****** his organs with Mole Pistol and Dawn Rocket, and also cracked a handful of bones as well, so I don't know why you think Lucci hasn't regenned from stuff like that.
Unless you want to claim that Dawn Rocket or Mole Pistol did anything close to this level of damage to Lucci, no way in hell would Lucci be able to regenerate from this. Also I find it funny how you ignored all the other stuff I said.
One: This regeneration still takes time and again it's not going to help him against multiple slices, stabs, etc. far above his durability and AP
No it doesn't. Queen regenerated from a slash across his face instantly and possible third-degree burns instantly, just to name a new, so even ignoring the fact that Queen wouldn't be taking all of these hits due to his several limbs and spamming danmaku lasers keeping Lucci at bay, healing stab wounds that go as deep as Lucci's finger would not take much of any time at all.

This is ALSO ignoring the fact that Queen can just... go invisible? Lucci literally can not do anything when that happens.
And why would Queen think to do that when he'd already be charging up a laser in his mouth?
He wouldn't need to charge anything.

Yeah, but if Flames On King = Flames On Seraphim, then it's reasonable that Flames Off King = Flames Off Seraphim, since they have the same form of durability amp.
I really don't agree with this. That would mean that all Lunarians of the past had the same level of AP and Durability with their flames on and off, which I heavily doubt.

I really don't agree with this. That would mean that all Lunarians of the past had the same level of AP and Durability with their flames on and off, which I heavily doubt.
They're stated to get their toughness from King's blood and compared by Zoro to King himself, I think it's fine to say that Flame off King ~= Flame off Seraphs.

They're stated to get their toughness from King's blood and compared by Zoro to King himself, I think it's fine to say that Flame off King ~= Flame off Seraphs.
I disagree. Again, they were specifically talking about their durability when their flames are on.

After all, it was stated that it was the lunarian blood of King himself that made the Seraphim so tough.
I have to disagree because species statements don't necessarily apply to everyone equally.

For example, Arlong constantly espouses that his Fishman physiology specifically makes him superior to all humans, but he's physically superior to the majority of Fishmen due to being a Pirate as well, and has capabilities that are limited to Sawshark-types.
Yeah, but if Flames On King = Flames On Seraphim, then it's reasonable that Flames Off King = Flames Off Seraphim, since they have the same form of durability amp.
King's amp is relative to a pure Lunarian. Their's is relative to a hybrid species. We don't know if it's the same amp.

Last edited:
Fine, I concede.

He should be more durable than his buso sword (probably), since KoH Zoro one-shot King's buso sword and sliced it in half, while it took more KoH hits to take down No-Flame King (since the first KOH attack didn't even do that much damage asides from a gash).

So his no-flame durability > Buso sword durability = Buso Sword AP.

That or we scale him above his suit since his suit was one-shot by KoH.

He should be more durable than his buso sword (probably), since KoH Zoro one-shot King's buso sword and sliced it in half, while it took more KoH hits to take down No-Flame King (since the first KOH attack didn't even do that much damage asides from a gash).
No it shouldn't, the same attack that cut his sword in half dismembered King's wing.

Lmao nice concede.
"Sanji has better AP than the guy who scales to casual Buso-amped G5 Luffy [(Something not even noted on the profiles at all and is in fact contradicted on them)]"
"That's completely nonsensical and I don't want to continue this discussion any further because of how ridiculous it is"
"LOL nice concede bozo"

But his actual body took multiple hits, so his body could just be tougher than his useless edgelord wings.
He took one other hit from KoH which cut his suit and face and there's nothing indicating that off-screen attack was on the same level as the ultimate he used to finish off king.

King's flame-off body has no feats putting it more durable than his haki infused sword.

Fine, I concede.

So his no-flame durability > Buso sword durability = Buso Sword AP.

Dude 💀

He took one other hit from KoH which cut his suit and face and there's nothing indicating that off-screen attack was on the same level as the ultimate he used to finish off king.

King's flame-off body has no feats putting it more durable than his haki infused sword.
Fair enough.

His no flame body took the first KoH attack much better than his suit did.

0860-001.png

Who's the weakest Marine
Weakest current Marines for every main rank(Unoccupied ranks are left out, former members of certain ranks remain if they left or died as that rank):

-Seaman Recruit: Ukkari
-Seamen First Class: Lines(The main character)
-Chief Petty Officer: Shine
-Ensign: Makko
-Lieutenant Junior Grade: Rokkaku
-Lieutenant: Zotto
-Lieutenant Commander: Fullbody
-Commander: Ripper
-Captain: Nezumi
-Commodore: Pudding Pudding(Convinced Commodore was just his actual name.)
-Rear Admiral: Kadar
-Vice Admiral: Ketagiri
-Admiral: Fujitora or Greenbull
-Fleet Admiral: Kong

Back