• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

King >> Sanji > Jinbe
i22h1km.jpg

At least I got Shanks, pushing Kaidou to high/extreme diff is more than enough for me ngl

I got Nami.... Easy win, conqueror Haki and she can make devil fruits like gear 5? 😎😴

She would turn me into Nika 😤 or monkey god? (devil fruit desires thing)

So i've been rereading the East Blue and I'm curious.

How many of the East Blue antagonists do y'all think early Series Zoro could beat? And what about Sanji?
EB Antags that could have beaten Zoro:
-Arlong
-Buggy
-Mihawk
-Smoker
-Don Krieg
-Gin

EB Antags that could have beaten Sanji:
-Arlong
-Mihawk
-Smoker
-Pearl
-Gin
-Don Krieg
-Hatchan

Bro... Idk why I thought of this... probably because of her glasses but if they were someone able to wield swords with their eyes/perception, that would be an insane 4 sword style (like swords coming out of your eyes... Similar to gear 5 luffy's eyes sticking out but instead swords come out)

You would have to be skilled af to accomplish that, reading surroundings very fast and needing to have insane senses to utilize, not getting confused with what ever direction you need to face and always being able to pressure someone non stop basically and giving them no type to counteract

Bro... Idk why I thought of this... probably because of her glasses but if they were someone able to wield swords with their eyes/perception, that would be an insane 4 sword style (like swords coming out of your eyes... Similar to gear 5 luffy's eyes sticking out but instead swords come out)

You would have to be skilled af to accomplish that, reading surroundings very fast and needing to have insane senses to utilize, not getting confused with what ever direction you need to face and always being able to pressure someone non stop basically and giving them no type to counteract
Knife eye Mihawk

Who be hating? Twitter peeps?
Yee but also everyone in the comments who happens to watch gear 5 (twitch and shit), which are alot of people spamming sleep emoji's and mid piece... Before it even starts, also of course bring up other shows as well

People acting weak af as well, they be gaslighting or something saying one piece fans started it... Like hmm? Ahh yee that definitely makes sense and justifies it🙉

Some people liked the new season of aot and was hyping it to be the best anime? Ahh yee let me just go around hating on it and spam review it by rating it a 1

Ohh now they hating on me? Nah man, you guys are just playing victims... You started it

Like bro what? I'm about to start ranting on this bs 😤 people just don't like fun/see other people have fun so they get insecure, that's it (and even luffy and op is about freedom... And they definitely do not have that so that also plays apart of the hate)

Last edited:
Yee but also everyone in the comments who happens to watch gear 5 (twitch and shit), which are alot of people spamming sleep emoji's and mid piece... Before it even starts, also of course bring up other shows as well

People acting weak af as well, they be gaslighting or something saying one piece fans started it... Like hmm? Ahh yee that definitely makes sense and justifies it🙉

Some people liked the new season of aot and was hyping it to be the best anime? Ahh yee let me just go around hating on it and spam review it by rating it a 1

Ohh now they hating on me? Nah man, you guys are just playing victims... You started it

Like bro what? I'm about to start ranting on this bs 😤 people just don't like fun/see other people have fun so they get insecure, that's it (and even luffy and op is about freedom... And they definitely do not have that so that also plays apart of the hate)
Monkey out here speaking straight facts 🔥.

Back