• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I think Law better with this fruit than anyone could have been. Him Awakening it proves so (when the user's body and mind/mentality catch up to the abilities granted).
if we go by this logic, in a way, kidd's fruit is mid as in it just, not that creative?

Kinda crazy how Luffy had better armament and a better fruit(even before it awakened), but Kaidou still only lost because he fell in lava.

I mean, Zoro was up there, a human with no DF powers and a sword that drained his Haki as he used it, against a Lunarian with an Ancient Zoan. His only advantage was better Haki, and he won, unquestionably.

Like, Luffy had more advantages against his opponent than Zoro did, but Kaidou is just that much better than King I guess.

I think Law better with this fruit than anyone could have been. Him Awakening it proves so (when the user's body and mind/mentality catch up to the abilities granted).
On top of that, the devil fruit is especially effective when used by someone with medical knowledge.

Most characters in One Piece would be flat out worse users since they aren't nearly as intelligent or medically versed as Law is.

Smoothie's got to be the hottest ******* character in the series.
She walks around in that bikini showing those cakes to the world, and I can't have them.
It's really sickening and sad to me.
I wish I could exist in the OP world so I could be stepped on and drained by my mommy Smoothie.
And after she's done, she spits on my dry husk of a body and throws me in the ocean.

Smoothie's got to be the hottest ******* character in the series.
She walks around in that bikini showing those cakes to the world, and I can't have them.
It's really sickening and sad to me.
I wish I could exist in the OP world so I could be stepped on and drained by my mommy Smoothie.
And after she's done, she spits on my dry husk of a body and throws me in the ocean.
I didn't write that I'm sorry
You did say you're more of a Perona man, but still...

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Back