• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

You did say you're more of a Perona man, but still...

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
Perona Doll and Smoothie are the hottest characters in fiction

Smoothie's got to be the hottest ******* character in the series.
She walks around in that bikini showing those cakes to the world, and I can't have them.
It's really sickening and sad to me.
I wish I could exist in the OP world so I could be stepped on and drained by my mommy Smoothie.
And after she's done, she spits on my dry husk of a body and throws me in the ocean.
It's like... come on
I didn't write that I'm sorry
You said this 5 minutes ago yet didn't delete it

Unpopular scaling opinion; Shanks would get fodderised by base Kaido with King, Queen and Jack.
Smoothie's got to be the hottest ******* character in the series.
She walks around in that bikini showing those cakes to the world, and I can't have them.
It's really sickening and sad to me.
I wish I could exist in the OP world so I could be stepped on and drained by my mommy Smoothie.
And after she's done, she spits on my dry husk of a body and throws me in the ocean.
Ok, but shut the **** up next time.

Unpopular scaling opinion; Shanks would get fodderised by base Kaido with King, Queen and Jack.
Jack attacks Shanks, dies instantly.

Queen attacks Shanks, dies instantly.

King attacks Shanks, they duel it out, King tries to blitz him, dies instantly.

Kaidou attacks Shanks, they fight for a few minutes, Shanks kills him.

From a very individualistic perspective, yes. But we're not talking about a 1v1.

Everything's true besides the last one.

What do y'all think the best Straw Hats to live near would be? (for any dumbasses amongst us, you dying is considered bad)

What do y'all think the best Straw Hats to live near would be? (for any dumbasses amongst us, you dying is considered bad)
IMO Jinbe. He's the type of guy that would take his friends out on his boat and stuff, he can talk to fish, which should be useful if you live somewhere Jinbe is willing to live, and he'll fight the government for his friends, but doesn't make trouble otherwise.

What do y'all think the best Straw Hats to live near would be?
Luffy: Would be fun for the first day or two, but then would be annoying as ****
Zoro: He'd really only be awake during the night, so I wouldn't mind it all that much, but his weights are huge so putting them down would make a lot of noise i'd imagine.
Nami: I wouldn't mind her.
Usopp: I wouldn't mind, although if he pulls hat he did on Syrup Village, I would probably kill him.
Sanji: He wouldn't be too bad, although there's a chance he would give me good food sometimes (although I'd be scared to enter his house)
Chopper: Don't have to go the hospital anymore.
Robin: I wouldn't mind her.
Franky: He's pretty chill but also kinda weird. He'd probably make a lot of noise when building stuff.
Brook: Creepy af. Fun otherwise.
Jinbe: I wouldn't mind him

I'd say Chopper

Anyone but Luffy (noise and stupidity), Brook (perviness, yes Sanji is also a perv but he can cook), or Nami (too violent)

No because if it was with I'd choose Sanji cause I'd never have to cook again and we'd go on devious 2-mans

But if it was near, I'd choose Jinbe cause we gon be cool ass neighbors
Sanji can't do a 2-man if he does as much as see a pussy he's out like a light with blood all over the place

Back