• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro, living with Sanji is a fire hazard
I have asthma so I couldn't have someone who's addicted to smoking like that in my house tbh.
I'd also complain that he would hit on my girlfriend if I had one but we all know that ain't ever happening
3324_petercry.png

“2 Man” is another term for a double date in which the woman wants to bring a friend, and so the man responds by bringing his own friend, as well. “2 Man” might also simply mean a double hookup involving 2 couples. “Two-manning” also sometimes refers to a sexual encounter involving 2 men and 1 woman.
Was about to say something crazy 🙉

I think tho he meant backing each other up and shit, don't fully know tho

Smoothie's got to be the hottest ******* character in the series.
She walks around in that bikini showing those cakes to the world, and I can't have them.
It's really sickening and sad to me.
I wish I could exist in the OP world so I could be stepped on and drained by my mommy Smoothie.
And after she's done, she spits on my dry husk of a body and throws me in the ocean.
This is what happens when you let the demons win.

I say this as a one piece fan, but the people who keep saying that Gear 5 is more iconic than Super Saiyan is just stupid to me lol. They're so full of hype that they just blurt shit out that makes them look like a bunch of dumbass fans that everyone else is laughing at. Like, the second hand embarrassment I feel for them is insane, whole ass meme vids are being made to make fun of them. As a fan of both OP and DB, this shit makes me annoyed at both sides but at the same time I can't help but laugh at the discord.

I say this as a one piece fan, but the people who keep saying that Gear 5 is more iconic than Super Saiyan is just stupid to me lol. They're so full of hype that they just blurt shit out that makes them look like a bunch of dumbass fans that everyone else is laughing at. Like, the second hand embarrassment I feel for them is insane, whole ass meme vids are being made to make fun of them. As a fan of both OP and DB, this shit makes me annoyed at both sides but at the same time I can't help but laugh at the discord.
Literally this. Could Gear 5th become more popular/iconic than SSJ 100 years from now? Who knows? Is it more iconic now? Objectively not.

I'm not really a fan of Gear 5th, anyways, but even if I was, never in my days would I say that it's more iconic than essentially the father of the shonen anime transformation trope itself.

Back