• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yamato and Carrot both join the Straw Hats together at the end of the Wano arc.
ww6HpTG.png

Maaan, I always wanted Sanji to shoot out a flaming rankyaku 😔.
Yeah, not only that, he has his crazy precision kicks since Pre-TS with those facial surgeries he did, imagine that paired with a kick-Shigan (Kaku can do Shigan with his nose, a leg seems just as valid).

That and Tekkai Kenpo, Sanji would be unstoppable with it.

Ohh didn't even see this, I know it's kinda rude to say but... 1. they do it all the time to me so I'm basically just giving their own language back to him 2. There's no other way to say it in a nice way, Also 3. Not sure how that's against the rule, saying you act tough but actually aren't isn't anything crazy at all... It's just bringing up the truth but idk sure
I was talking about the insult you used, not the fact that you were calling him a tough actor.

Bruh really tryna lie like **** rn.

Anyway, I've seen people get banned for using it as an insult consistently. That's all I'll say.
Yamato does not exist
I live in a low income housing environment that goes by the government name of section 8. Me and a group of my allies control certain areas of this section to run our illegitimate business. We poses unregistered firearms, stolen vehicles, mind altering inhibitors and only use cash or financial purchases. If anyone would like to settle unfinished altercations, I will be more than happy to release my address. I would like to warn you, I am a very dangerous person and I regularly disobey the law.

I live in a low income housing environment that goes by the government name of section 8. Me and a group of my allies control certain areas of this section to run our illegitimate business. We poses unregistered firearms, stolen vehicles, mind altering inhibitors and only use cash or financial purchases. If anyone would like to settle unfinished altercations, I will be more than happy to release my address. I would like to warn you, I am a very dangerous person and I regularly disobey the law.
I will single-handedly stomp you and your Yamato defending affiliates. Don't **** with me boy.

I've already gotten you banned on six major platforms by using the Yamato pronoun policy. Don't make it 7.
How am I lying? I'm trying to know if I can use it or not by asking you
I mean you're obfuscating from the fact that you were using it in an insult form.

Anyway, I have to go out. I'm just saying not to use it too consistently.

I mean you're obfuscating from the fact that you were using it in an insult form.
🙉 holy shit, that word... I mean I was using it in a... Yoo bro your kinda being a p right now, It's more of an observation/truth thing than a personal insult but sure

Anyway, I have to go out. I'm just saying not to use it too consistently.
Damn... I've only used it 3 times and it has only been to monkeman 😎🙈

Monkeman knows how to make me angry and disappointed 🙉😅

What is one change you would make to the story of one piece?
Included/showed more islands/the world and stuff

As the strawhats skipped ALOT of islands already and it would be cool af too see the creativity and experiences people had/have there (like a law or kidd backstory can work idk)

Yo if you play on playstation, you can get PW4 and the first character pass (which includes all the dlc characters from Wave 1) for less than 20 bucks.

Yoo bro your kinda being a p right now, It's more of an observation/truth thing than a personal insult but sure
Which platforms?
You think you’re so cool with your fancy words
Do it, you won't. Just know that banning me across different platforms won't stop what is to come.
Visual representation of the mfs in this thread:
maxresdefault.jpg

And y'all wonder why I just disappeared from this thread one day.

Back