• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also official translation doesn't mention anything about both of them being equal, just says that they're both really strong.
9dOiLPa.png

Ok but the only thing they retain from their current selves is their skill and general dna which isn't special.
Well we know that kuma at that point had already been cybernetically modified by vegapunk, so his stats are probably similar to the other pacifista due to having the same components.

The only thing the seraphim retain from the warlords are their genes and memories. Their stats probably come from their components and maybe a little lunarian aswell.
You've made statements about how these clones only have their skill and general dna but I'm not seeing any evidence to support it.

The only known modifications that Pacifista Cyborgs gain are the following:
  1. Lasers
  2. Eyesight tracking
  3. Enhanced Durability
Nowhere so far has it been stated or implied that the Pacifista cyborgs had their physicals capabilities enhanced, if anything it seems the opposite as Kuma was directly chosen for being the Pacifista model for his strength.
Individual experiences will only grant them the edge in iq and and skill over one another, which is what I said. Yes S-hawk has better feats than the others, but that doesn't mean he's much stronger than the rest unless your suggesting vegapunk built him with special components. Well his Dna is that of a regular human + lunarian genes and since S-shark has the Dna of a fishman he should be slightly stronger although that's really minimal.
No I'm just objectively looking at the feats and coming to the conclusion that they're not equally as strong, S-Hawk is capable of cutting buildings and mountains and has fought some generally high level people. Meanwhile S-Snake who going by your interpretation of the Seraphim would be stronger than S-Hawk due to possessing Kuja blood and not average human blood can't even destroy the brittle stone created with her devil fruit power. Fish-Men are only stated to be ten times stronger than the average human, that's not relevant when the character you're comparing it to is already far above that.
Also official translation doesn't mention anything about both of them being equal, just says that they're both really strong.
9dOiLPa.png
I'm using the translations of the current translator because they're more accurate than the old Viz one.

Last edited:
You've made statements about how these clones only have their skill and general dna but I'm not seeing any evidence to support it.
I showed you a statement from vegapunk stating that they have their individual experiences, but your arguing for more than that. Where is your evidence?
Nowhere so far has it been stated or implied that the Pacifista cyborgs had their physicals capabilities enhanced, if anything it seems the opposite as Kuma was directly chosen for being the Pacifista model for his strength.
They do have abnormal physical strength though, and kuma isn't known for his physical strength either so what is your point? Was that ever stated?
No I'm just objectively looking at the feats and coming the the conclusion that they're not equally as strong, S-Hawk is capable of cutting buildings and mountains and has fought some generally high level people.
None of them have any serious anti feats, so I see no reason why they couldn't scale to his stats...
Meanwhile S-Snake who going by your interpretation of the Seraphim would be stronger than S-Hawk due to possessing Kuja blood
Kuja blood is not special though, they are trained to be as strong as they are...
and not average human blood can't even destroy the brittle stone created with her devil fruit power.
Huh? There is no instance of S-snake kicking Franky's group after they turn into stone. Her kicks are what turns them into stone in the first place.
Fish-Men are only stated to be ten times stronger than the average human, that's not relevant when the character you're comparing it to is already far above that.

I'm using the translations of the current translator because they're more accurate than the old Viz one.
Honestly Ima just drop the fishman point, it doesn't really matter.

Who is the current translator and why is he more accurate?

I showed you a statement from vegapunk stating that they have their individual experiences, but your arguing for more than that. Where is your evidence?
You showed that, but nowhere in that statement does it state they only have that like you're claiming.

I've already provided evidence that the Pacifista are clones and that they're as strong as the original.
Huh? There is no instance of S-snake kicking Franky's group after they turn into stone. Her kicks are what turns them into stone in the first place.
You've probably just forgotten from marineford but the impact from her kicks turns characters to stone and breaks them.
Honestly Ima just drop the fishman point, it doesn't really matter.

Who is the current translator and why is he more accurate?
Stephan Paul, the old Viz translations are ass. I'm heading to sleep now but maybe when I wake up I can send some objective examples proving that.

No one in the strawhats talk about politics…
Jinbe's whole arc is about fighting racism, and they are literally all at war with the government.
It’s not me having no reading comprehension, it’s me not being weak and evil.
Sounds like you're coping because you don't agree with the messages.
Sad how you can’t understand what I mean. Everything is political tho ☝️🤓🫥😴 bs
Translation: MOL is illiterate.

Anyway, in terms of Seraphim power, they have to be equivalent in some way, and not relative to those they took their power from, or else the Doffy one would be weak as hell im comparison to the others. We'll see where he's at tho.

Jinbe's whole arc is about fighting racism, and they are literally all at war with the government.
Ok… doesn’t prove anything
Sounds like you're coping because you don't agree with the messages.
What messages? I don’t give an f about any message to begin with, as politics itself is just a thing that divide people and even create wars and shit
Translation: MOL is illiterate.
Translation: you’re trying to think of something that’s like wrong with me but it will never make sense because I’m right and it’s you who isn’t.

Acting like I don’t think there’s any slavery, wars, racism, peasants/nobles, world government, justice + many more in one piece

there is no way you can actually watch one piece and not realize this shit… BUT one piece has nothing to do with politics at all.

you guys just weak 😴

250-251.jpg

←↓Recreate the strong body of Kuma as well as the offensive power of Yellow Monkey! Experimental subjects are sent in after every incident and accomplishments are made.

←↓くまの強靭な肉体に加え、黄猿の攻撃力も再現!事件のたびに実験体が送り込まれ、功績を残している。

Ok, are you trying to say that One Piece isn't about modernistic ideas of politics/political culture and debates, or something?

Ok, are you trying to say that One Piece isn't about modernistic ideas of politics/political culture and debates, or something?
I’m basically saying one piece isn’t anything political, as that’s not what one piece is about at all, it just exists there

Ok, then, but that's not what Slend said. He just said the series has political themes, not that it's about or dominated by politics.

For example, One Piece has horror elements occasionally (like Thriller Bark) and lots of dark themes, but One Piece isn't a horror manga and primarily isn't a dark story.

The most useless debate in history—and a semi political debate.
BoilingSpanishElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Ok, then, but that's not what Slend said. He just said the series has political themes, not that it's about or dominated by politics.

For example, One Piece has horror elements occasionally (like Thriller Bark) and lots of dark themes, but One Piece isn't a horror manga and typically isn't a dark story.

And what I’ve been saying is that one piece isn’t about anything political

they the one who replied to me and went against that statement of mine

that's not what happened, but i don't care. debate over.
That's Lunarian DNA
King considered his attacks a threat with his flames on.
This isn't directed to Kachon and Dragon specifically. It's an open question.

Since y'all love King like he's your firstborn, I have to ask what King would be like if he had the Mera Mera no Mi for as long as Ace did?

Last edited:
Fire Acceleration + Lunerian speed means he woulda blitzed the **** outta Zoro that's for damn sure.
That reminds me, I think that Flame Off King may be more durable than his own Buso Haki.

His Buso Sword was one-shot and sliced in half with one KoH attack, his flame-off body took more damage than that before going down.

Seriously, how the **** did the WG kill an entire species of these guys?

Last edited:
Ok… doesn’t prove anything

What messages? I don’t give an f about any message to begin with, as politics itself is just a thing that divide people and even create wars and shit

Translation: you’re trying to think of something that’s like wrong with me but it will never make sense because I’m right and it’s you who isn’t.
Oh, so you just don't understand concepts

For example, One Piece has horror elements occasionally (like Thriller Bark) and lots of dark themes, but One Piece isn't a horror manga and primarily isn't a dark story.

Oh, I do think it has a huge amount of political messaging, but the messaging is more along the lines of just "racism bad, government bad, don't let people tell you who you can't be"

Oh, so you just don't understand concepts
You just don't understand shit... Literally been talking full on bs the entire time trying to clown me via not try to explain anything because there's nothing that's needed to be explained...

Back