• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Chadmiral Sengoku has been committing human rights violations since Akainu was a child.
EbEpTaEXkAAjUY6.png

Bro honestly i dont understand what's Kuzan's goal rn to give his Ex Mentor that treat. From saving Robin and being a good guy now he's entrusted to BB so much just from much drinks to go and (kill) Garp? I seriously dont get it.

How are you so sure
Luffy has internal damage that would have completely destroyed the Seraphim.

Zoro has enough cutting power that King considered his attacks a threat with his flames on.

Unless the Seraphim are somehow stronger than King even tho they don't even have haki iirc, we are talking about characters that Luffy and Zoro can easily defeat if they went for the kill.

Luffy has internal damage that would have completely destroyed the Seraphim.

Zoro has enough cutting power that King considered his attacks a threat with his flames on.

Unless the Seraphim are somehow stronger than King even tho they don't even have haki iirc, we are talking about characters that Luffy and Zoro can easily defeat if they went for the kill.
Ahhhh aren't the seraphim robots with flame on all the time? King got hit from Lions Song and didnt get any damage.

That was Zoro with ACoC but idk why Luffy doesnt use it vs the Seraphim maybe bc Luffy is always in character using weakest attacks to the stronger forms

Ye you're right they are def not going all out yet lol

Ahhhh aren't the seraphim robots with flame on all the time? King got hit from Lions Song and didnt get any damage.

That was Zoro with ACoC but idk why Luffy doesnt use it vs the Seraphim maybe bc Luffy is always in character using weakest attacks to the stronger forms
Shishi Sonson didn't have Hao yet IIRC.

Also, I am pretty sure we've seen the Seraphim turn their flames off here and there.

Me when I have no reading comprehension
Me when I’m not a weak human 😴

No one in the strawhats talk about politics… (I’m ready for someone trying to find the 3% of them being half political) one piece is about one piece, finding a treasure 😴 it’s not a politic anime AT ALL… there’s no proof that will convince me

It’s not me having no reading comprehension, it’s me not being weak and evil.

Sad how you can’t understand what I mean. Everything is political tho ☝️🤓🫥😴 bs
Wait, ALL his abilities? That means he boosts everything, range and shit too.
🐵

Last edited:
They're all fighters it's just that the source of the fighter is the individual warlord's lineage factor.
This would warrant a gap in things such as skill and technique, but stats should literally be the same unless we're assuming vegapunk built them differently

This would warrant a gap in things such as skill and technique, but stats should literally be the same unless we're assuming vegapunk built them differently
No, the Seraphim are literally clones of the original seven warlords made into cyborgs. The only commonality between them is their Lunarian DNA and the Pacifista cyborgization granting them the ability to use lasers. Unless you're assuming the seraphim like S-Hawk can destroy mountains soley due to being a pacifista/lunarian you wouldn't assume they all have equal strength (nor is that shown to be the case as shown with S-Snake).

Idk if i buy the Seraphim being different in strengh ngl, none of them have been hyped up individually, it's always "the seraphim are the strongest" and similar statements.

I mean, all 7 Seraphim were meant to replace the Warlords, and Kaido himself said they were meant to stop the Yonko (and Vegapunk called them the "strongest humans"), so a large power gap doesn't make sense.

No, the Seraphim are literally clones of the original seven warlords made into cyborgs. The only commonality between them is their Lunarian DNA and the Pacifista cyborgization granting them the ability to use lasers. Unless you're assuming the seraphim like S-Hawk can destroy mountains soley due to being a pacifista/lunarian you wouldn't assume they all have equal strength (nor is that shown to be the case as shown with S-Snake).
If S-Bear taking hits from G4th Luffy of all people and Kuma's not noted to be that strong then there's something going on

I mean, all 7 Seraphim were meant to replace the Warlords, and Kaido himself said they were meant to stop the Yonko (and Vegapunk called them the "strongest humans"), so a large power gap doesn't make sense.
You realize that the original seven warlords were also meant to do these exact same things, and yet large power gaps still existed between them. The Seraphim are literal clones of those same seven people, and currently, they're not even fully developed; they're still children, which keeps getting brought up in the story.
(and Vegapunk called them the "strongest humans")
They're called "The Strongest Form of Humanity" which is understandable:
  1. They're clones of the Warlords
  2. They're Lunarians
  3. They're Cyborgs
  4. They're all Devil Fruit users
Vegapunk's statement isn't necessarily about them currently being top 7 strongest beings in the verse or them all being equally strong in raw power.

The only thing they get from their lineage factor is skill and attack patterns. It doesn't make sense to assume the mihawk seraphim is strong because he has mihawk's regular ass human dna. If this were the truth then S-shark would be the strongest because fishmen are on average 10x stronger than humans due to their Dna.

He's strong because vegapunk designed him to be, just as he did the other seraphim. Literally no reason to assume there's a gap in stats and as others have pointed all the statements of their strength seem to refer to them collectively rather than individually.

Ones_Lineage_factor.jpg

They are not clones, they are cyborgs with their Dna. Mihawk does not have special Dna. Garp chapter taught us that their strength is not innate, mihawk got to where he is due to training.

They are not clones, they are cyborgs with their Dna. Mihawk does not have special Dna. Garp chapter taught us that their strength is not innate, mihawk got to where he is due to training.
The Pacifista are literally stated to be clones, they're turned into cyborgs.💀

Him having special DNA does not change the fact that they're clones of the current versions of themselves, that's why in the first place they perform the skills of their current adult counterparts.
The only thing they get from their lineage factor is skill and attack patterns. It doesn't make sense to assume the mihawk seraphim is strong because he has mihawk's regular ass human dna. If this were the truth then S-shark would be the strongest because fishmen are on average 10x stronger than humans due to their Dna.

He's strong because vegapunk designed him to be, just as he did the other seraphim. Literally no reason to assume there's a gap in stats and as others have pointed all the statements of their strength seem to refer to them collectively rather than individually.
No where is that stated, in fact if anything it states that the bloodline element retains the individual's experiences. No one is assuming S-Hawk is strong because he has Mihawk's DNA, we literally see that it's strong based on it's feats that currently no seraphim compares too. And S-hawk isn't weaker than ten times the average human so this isn't relevant.

It's literally been stated with Kuma and the Pacifista that they're as strong as each other.

As I've already said, so far the only things Vegapunk has shown to have designed among the seraphim were cloning the warlords with Lunarian genetics, cyborg bodies, and green blood for devil fruit powers. And I've already covered the statement about them being "The Strongest Form of Humanity".

Him having special DNA does not change the fact that they're clones of the current versions of themselves, that's why in the first place they perform the skills of their current adult counterparts.
Ok but the only thing they retain from their current selves is their skill and general dna which isn't special.
No where is that stated, in fact if anything it states that the bloodline element retains the individual's experiences. No one is assuming S-Hawk is strong because he has Mihawk's DNA, we literally see that it's strong based on it's feats that currently no seraphim compares too. And S-hawk isn't weaker than ten times the average human so this isn't relevant.
Individual experiences will only grant them the edge in iq and and skill over one another, which is what I said. Yes S-hawk has better feats than the others, but that doesn't mean he's much stronger than the rest unless your suggesting vegapunk built him with special components. His Dna is that of a regular human + lunarian genes and since S-shark has the Dna of a fishman he should be slightly stronger although that's really minimal.
It's literally been stated with Kuma and the Pacifista that they're as strong as each other.

As I've already said, so far the only things Vegapunk has shown to have designed among the seraphim were cloning the warlords with Lunarian genetics, cyborg bodies, and green blood for devil fruit powers. And I've already covered the statement about them being "The Strongest Form of Humanity".
Well we know that kuma at that point had already been cybernetically modified by vegapunk, so his stats are probably similar to the other pacifista due to having the same components.

The only thing the seraphim retain from the warlords are their genes and memories. Their stats most likely come from their components and maybe a little lunarian aswell.

Last edited:
Back