• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Screenshot-2023-07-23-023633.png
Screenshot-2023-07-23-023650.png

Sengoku the fake buddha

Like it's one thing if he's saying Kizaru > Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, and the others (even though I disagree with Zoro and Sanji being below or at least significantly below), but freaking Luffy?! Yonko Packer Nika?! Nah, he's tweaking.

It's sad that Kizaru slid with a general who has the ability to tell the 4 seraphim on the island (seraphim who individually pressed Zoro and Kaku, then Lucci and Luffy), who possibly has 3 more equal strength Seraphim, and a violently large amount of marines including i'm pretty sure every marine available

And they say "it's cause of Kizaru"

It's sad that Kizaru slid with a general who has the ability to tell the 4 seraphim on the island (seraphim who individually pressed Zoro and Kaku, then Lucci and Luffy), who possibly has 3 more equal strength Seraphim, and a violently large amount of marines including i'm pretty sure every marine available

And if Garcia happens to be a Top tier too like😭😭

Ignore all surrounding details and focus only on one aspect of the greater picture, classic agenda mindset.

Lets be real tho, the Seraphim would have been defeated already if Luffy and Zoro went all out, did Luffy even use Hao Coating in the fight so far?

Kizaru and Saturn are the only actual threats here, and Kizaru is only a Luffy level threat if he got some really crazy awakening.

Back