• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

MOL realizing people have lives and aren't going to be on a nerdy ass battle boarding forum all day
joey-tribbiani-friends.gif
I'm talking when you were banned my guy...
All I need to beat you is grass.
I bet I've been more outside than both of you combined

Last edited:
Inb4 this is another "yoooo, I live in the jungle" joke.
No... Saturday I've been playing football, Sunday I was jogging and working out in the forest (outside gym) and today I got back home

I'm about to tell my daily life as if its a vlog 🙉

Since y'all love King like he's your firstborn, I have to ask what King would be like if he had the Mera Mera no Mi for as long as Ace did?
Honestly, he'd be stronger sure but I doubt it would change much of his fighting style.

Ask this again when we get to see how the awakening of Logias works, because I sure King with any kind of awakening would be unstoppable.

Honestly, he'd be stronger sure but I doubt it would change much of his fighting style.

Ask this again when we get to see how the awakening of Logias works, because I sure King with any kind of awakening would be unstoppable.
He should've gotten Hao Haki, maybe even Infusion.

Not fair that Latakuri gets it and a dude literally named King doesn't

Big Mom's OST is chilling.

LIFE...OR...OSHIRUKO?!!!!
This reminds me, not only does Big Mom need a separate image tab on her profile for her life-amped form, but the quote for it should definitely be:

Make your choice!! You can select the fate you'll suffer... the moment I deflect this thing back at you!! You can give me 50 years of your life span!!! Or you can keep it, and serve me!!! Life... Or... Slavery?!!

Logia awakening should be like Enies Lobby (always day, along with other attributes that we haven't seen I bet), Raijin Island (lightning 24/7), Sabaody (my headcanon is that it's the awakening of Kalifa's fruit), Punk Hazard, and the island that was on fire constantly that Bonney BB and Akainu were on.

BTW I think Enies Lobby is from former users of the light and float (or gravity) fruits fighting and awakening, but that's just me

Sanji, Sabo, Marco and King

Standing off against

Zoro, Law, Killer and shiruyu
Only way for the top to win is if Sabo fights Killer, King fights Shiryu, Marco fight Zoro, and Sanji fights Law

King beats Shiryu, Sabo beats Killer, Marco holds off against Zoro enough for these two to win and then they help Marco, Sanji beats Law.

Any other way and the bottom dominates.

Only way for the top to win is if Sabo fights Killer, King fights Shiryu, Marco fight Zoro, and Sanji fights Law

King beats Shiryu, Sabo beats Killer, Marco holds off against Zoro enough for these two to win and then they help Marco, Sanji beats Law.

Any other way and the bottom dominates.
Its just a cool thought I had, would look dope even if top gets eradicated

Someone needs to make a drawing of

Sanji, Sabo, Marco and King

Standing off against

Zoro, Law, Killer and shiruyu

That would go so hard
First team wins.
Honestly Sabo could squad wipe Killer and Shiryu with a good Fire Fist (even a Rook Check might put em out of commission seeing how Imu reacted to it), then it's Zoro and Law which King and Sabo could probably handle while Sanji and Marco fight Law.
Problem is Sabo could only offer assistance by staying away from Zoro and constantly spamming fire which would be great with King's danmaku and what not, but the moment he gets hit (I'm going to say Zoro needs two or three depending on what attacks he uses and if King intercepts them, to be nice to Sabo) he's finished.
And Sanji would get owned by Law due to inferior Haki and what not but if Marco is doing all the hand to hand combat and what not and Sanji's just sneaking Law they might have a chance, problem is Law's endurance and durability is just bonkers.

I truly don’t understand man, how can you watch something like one piece and still not truly watch it

shit not that good wording I think

all I’m going to say is… when you watch, pay attention… to everything, as if it’s real… AS IF THERES A MURDERER SOMEWHE… ok bye I need to sleep 🙈

Back