• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I was trying to write a fight scene between Jinbe and Katakuri, and it kind of just ended with Jinbe going "Sorry I made your mom so wet"

Ok nah… I’m done with dealing with bs and people being weak asf

You the type to act tough as shit yet be the most pussy person around

Oh my god
And you the type to kneel down to another person because you don’t know what else to say and is jealous of others who don’t
MOL really be the kinda guy to buy a water bottle and empty it into the ocean to 'set it free'
You the type to try your hardest to be correct yet nearly always come out below average with your response

and all of you are people to attack and feel threatened of truth and be insecure 😴
= Weak.

if your going to attack me don’t do it when your acting weak asf while doing it

That's because you live in an echo chamber. /s

Honestly, though, this stuff is getting weird. I'm ducking out before it gets toxic.
Not meant to be toxic but sure 👍 don’t want to go in circles wasting time about this (tho other people exist)

That's because you live in an echo chamber.
Now I know what that means, I’m the least person here who is like that…

I’m the one creating and learning about everything on my own, don’t care how many people follow the other direction.. idk if that makes sense but yee… I mean I can say whatever but it won’t matter to you guys unless you know me

Ok nah… I’m done with dealing with bs and people being weak asf

You the type to act tough as shit yet be the most pussy person around

And you the type to kneel down to another person because you don’t know what else to say and is jealous of others who don’t

You the type to try your hardest to be correct yet nearly always come out below average with your response

and all of you are people to attack and feel threatened of truth and be insecure 😴
= Weak.

if your going to attack me don’t do it when your acting weak asf while doing it
You roleplay as a ******* monkey get a life dawg

LET'S ******* GO!!!

FmjAvVdacAArATT.jpg

WAITTTT

PIRATE WARRIORS DLC????

ONG???? ON MY MOM?????

I'm creaming so hard rn I thought that shit was DEAD.
Pirates Warriors is like the best OP game you'll get so of course they're going to support it no matter how long they'll take lel
Also goated Uta, wish we'll see Canon Uta sooner
One of the packs is definitely gonna be Queen + King

It would be nonsense for those guys not to be included

Omfg technique type Queen would be so ******* BASED. With a Power Type full-Zoan mode.
The DLC packs has been leaked and sadly no King and Queen for now, maybe they are going to save them alongside the Tobiroppo, Awakened Kidd, and Current Robin (Demonio Fleur) on DLC wave 3

The Pacifista are literally stated to be clones, they're turned into cyborgs.💀

Him having special DNA does not change the fact that they're clones of the current versions of themselves, that's why in the first place they perform the skills of their current adult counterparts.

No where is that stated, in fact if anything it states that the bloodline element retains the individual's experiences. No one is assuming S-Hawk is strong because he has Mihawk's DNA, we literally see that it's strong based on it's feats that currently no seraphim compares too. And S-hawk isn't weaker than ten times the average human so this isn't relevant.

It's literally been stated with Kuma and the Pacifista that they're as strong as each other.

As I've already said, so far the only things Vegapunk has shown to have designed among the seraphim were cloning the warlords with Lunarian genetics, cyborg bodies, and green blood for devil fruit powers. And I've already covered the statement about them being "The Strongest Form of Humanity".
All these years of me wondering how strong Kuma is and we were told the answer all the way back in Sabaody 💀

and maybe don't start saying stuff like this unless you want to get banned.
Ohh didn't even see this, I know it's kinda rude to say but... 1. they do it all the time to me so I'm basically just giving their own language back to him 2. There's no other way to say it in a nice way, Also 3. Not sure how that's against the rule, saying you act tough but actually aren't isn't anything crazy at all... It's just bringing up the truth but idk sure

He probably would considering he seemed promissing with Soru during his first clash with Luffy. But i feel his gears might be too much for Koby at this point, specially G4.

Man... I'm feeling empty, I have no motivation to continue going... 😤😔
giphy.gif

Idk... I'm like Naruto instead of Sasuke currently, could be because of the renders I have always waiting for me 👁️🙉👁️

Back