• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro, the show about a bunch of based terrorist kings using their devil powers to fight fascism with extreme violence is political? Nooooooo
ikr, luckily when the castings first came out all the people who never watched or read a single second of one piece took a stand.

it was funny ngl. reminded me of the "luffy didn't protest" stuff.

My friend sent me this vid and called it "a very good theory. Thoughts?

Also, thoughts on the theory that Saturn is gonna wreck them and there'll be another timeskip?

Anyway, apologies in advance to luffy gear 5, but I have some thoughts on the Live Action trailer:

-Roger is just like, an actual old-timey pirate. Based.
-Garp look kinda funky if that is him at the start.
-Luffy trying to recruit a bird shows they've partially captured the character.
-Buggy looks messy, and he should.
-Sanji sounds great, if too British.
-Arlong sounds cool as hell.
-Foxy and Bellamy cameos at the end.

What if They make both story bosses and momonosuke and Ulti are the dlc characters.
Eh.

The other DLCs didn't add any extra bosses or missions. So I kinda doubt they would go that route here.

Adding Momo instead of say...King, would be pretty weird in general. I can MAYBE see Queen not making the cut, but King is probably the most popular beast pirate sans Kaido himself.

Back