• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro legit went "oi, I'm not allowed within 100ft of a school? Shiiit, what about my first amendment?"
I was going to say something about this but forgot what I was going to say and the immediate thought after that was that I'm going to smash your mother, so...
Guess I'm gonna go do that.

I was going to say something about this but forgot what I was going to say and the immediate thought after that was that I'm going to smash your mother, so...
Guess I'm gonna go do that.
You presume a lot more care for my mother's personal life than is present.

Lafitte is the only member of BB's crew to have no Ls yet, but at the same time I don't think we've seen him in a couple hundred chapters.

Before, we Lafitte was still the 2nd best of the BBs, I was thinking him vs Sanji.

Now it's Sanji vs Shiryu and Zoro vs Aokiji

Sanji fights Kuzan, he might not have equal AP to him rn but by then he probably would plus he has fire and what not.
Zoro vs Shiryu is the most obvious option- Shiryu is probably going to be a training tool for Zoro's Observation and whatn ot.

F1mmP1bWwAEjiLf

Lafitte is the only member of BB's crew to have no Ls yet, but at the same time I don't think we've seen him in a couple hundred chapters.
Depends if you count the Sengoku, Magellan, and WB things, as well as BB going "he's too strong for all of you" about Ace, as Ls.

People were mad about alot of the casting, luffy, arlong, and usopp were all being accused of being casted that way to be "woke" and "bring politics into entertainment."
Bro, the show about a bunch of based terrorist kings using their devil powers to fight fascism with extreme violence is political? Nooooooo

Back