• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

0022-011.png

I'm at least 80% sure KT semi looks like this dude Gaimon irl.

I mean post-DF Burgess would get bodied by Dressrossa Sabo
Depends on what the strength fruit actually does.

If it's literally only a lifting strength amp than most of Burgess’s match ups don't change, yeah.

I think it would be safe to say that post Strength fruit Burgess will have try highest LS among the yonko commanders tho. Even Law described his casual feats as superhuman.

King victim
What?
Sabo has AP equal to Kaidou.
Speed comparable to Shanks, Kizaru, etc.
Class Z LS for resisting Issho's gravity. No other character besides the GOATs Woronoa Woro and Godfy could break the laws of gravity. And that's a lowball for his LS BTW.
His Flame Emperor title gives him equal portrayal to the Yonko.
His flames could melt seastone, putting him above Ifrit Jambe and even Sakazuki's magma and Kaidou's "Kaen Daiko".
His dura neg is un-*******-paralleled, making even Whitebeard's shockwaves look like a simple impact dial that Usopp peed in.
Don't doubt the GOAT Wabo, he even has more bitches than King too.

I only let you off with a warning because I expect you to know better next time and this was a first offense.
Do it again and bad things will happen bucko.

What?
Sabo has AP equal to Kaidou.
Speed comparable to Shanks, Kizaru, etc.
Class Z LS for resisting Issho's gravity. No other character besides the GOATs Woronoa Woro and Godfy could break the laws of gravity. And that's a lowball for his LS BTW.
His Flame Emperor title gives him equal portrayal to the Yonko.
His flames could melt seastone, putting him above Ifrit Jambe and even Sakazuki's magma and Kaidou's "Kaen Daiko".
His dura neg is un-*******-paralleled, making even Whitebeard's shockwaves look like a simple impact dial that Usopp peed in.
Don't doubt the GOAT Wabo, he even has more bitches than King too.
Bunch Of Headcannon🗿

King > 1032 Zoro > Fujitora ~ Sabo

Self Destruction GG
Speed Amp GG
Stronger Armament GG
Flame On GG
Flight GG
Better Weaponry GG
Imperial Flame Wings GG

King Grabs Sabo from his throat pins him down and self destructs himself killing Sabo ez. Tell Sabo to beat Marco first fr

Back