• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The Forest fruit, Gravity and/or Float fruit, and Mera seem most practical irl.
Gomu would be great but I feel you need a very specific mindset to really get it's full potential out of it.
Not any old Joe could use it as well as Luffy does.
Which is probably why Shanks never ate it.

But on a serious note do y'all think this could be treated as canon?

(I'd copy and paste the images my self but I don't feel like it)
I mean, Oda wrote it and everything, so to me it seems canon but that's obviously just my personal opinion.

Yes, it's canon... Especially in terms of characters and info
I'm not very sure.
I'm trying to find a way to translate it to see if Oda really included it because it's canon (or at least something that could happen in the manga), but ByAsura's post makes me think it probably isn't.

Well, I'm sure... Of course when it comes to making it canon within this wiki yee sure... There's not fully clear statements on it being canon if I remember correctly

I mean... That's not even enough as well in terms of vsb
Yeah I know, this wiki's kind of strict with that stuff, but I guess it's enough for me at least.
I mean the scene isn't even contradictory to our scaling anyway, there's no harm in it being canon or me thinking that, so..

エンターテインメントの最高峰

海賊王を目指すモンキー・D・ルフィと仲間たちの冒険を描く尾田栄一郎さんの『ONE PIECE』は1997年から連載され、国内外で絶大な人気を誇る、日本を代表する漫画作品の一つです。コミックスの累計発行部数は全世界で4億9000万部を超えています。テレビや映画のほか、これまで数多くのメディアミックス作品、関連商品が生まれ、関連イベントも途切れることがありません。多様なファンに愛され、いくつものムーブメントを起こしながら成長し続ける、エンターテインメントの最高峰です。
The pinnacle of entertainment

Eiichiro Oda's "ONE PIECE," which depicts the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his friends in their quest to become the Pirate King, has been serialized since 1997 and is one of Japan's most popular manga works, boasting immense popularity in Japan and abroad. The total number of comics sold has exceeded 490 million copies worldwide. In addition to TV and movies, numerous media mix works and related products have been created, and related events have never ceased. It is the pinnacle of entertainment, loved by a wide variety of fans, and continues to grow and develop through numerous movements.

Sheeesh, truth of truth

エンターテインメントの最高峰

海賊王を目指すモンキー・D・ルフィと仲間たちの冒険を描く尾田栄一郎さんの『ONE PIECE』は1997年から連載され、国内外で絶大な人気を誇る、日本を代表する漫画作品の一つです。コミックスの累計発行部数は全世界で4億9000万部を超えています。テレビや映画のほか、これまで数多くのメディアミックス作品、関連商品が生まれ、関連イベントも途切れることがありません。多様なファンに愛され、いくつものムーブメントを起こしながら成長し続ける、エンターテインメントの最高峰です。
The pinnacle of entertainment

Eiichiro Oda's "ONE PIECE," which depicts the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his friends in their quest to become the Pirate King, has been serialized since 1997 and is one of Japan's most popular manga works, boasting immense popularity in Japan and abroad. The total number of comics sold has exceeded 490 million copies worldwide. In addition to TV and movies, numerous media mix works and related products have been created, and related events have never ceased. It is the pinnacle of entertainment, loved by a wide variety of fans, and continues to grow and develop through numerous movements.

Sheeesh, truth of truth
True but don't let this distract you from the fact that Sengoku canonically smashed Tsuru

🤔...

Did you purposefully search for that?
No I stumbled upon it.
image.png

See here, he notes she had incredible beauty and then goes on to state that she's Sengoku's assistant and helped him several times.
We also see them together a couple times in the manga.
Kujaku's confirmed to be her granddaughter, and she wears a similar hat to Sengoku's.
So yeah. Something definitely happened there.

Shiryu isn't interchangeable with either of them.
That's as of now, I literally said I am talking about his potential for the BB x SH fights.

But like, Burgess could clash with Sabo's Dragon Claw (internal damage aside) so Shiryu who is stronger than that Burgess should be pretty comparable to Sabo.

That's as of now, I literally said I am talking about his potential for the BB x SH fights.

But like, Burgess could clash with Sabo's Dragon Claw (internal damage aside) so Shiryu who is stronger than that Burgess should be pretty comparable to Sabo.
Burgess got slammed lol

Why exactly?
Weakened Marco scales to Sakazuki and the others, he also scales to Big Mom and Kaidou somewhat.
Sabo scales to Zoan Sengoku and Ace via clapping Burgess who, when he was weaker and presumably had no Haki, took attacks from the people I just mentioned pre ts.
He bled and was knocked back, but Sabo's attacks did the same thing to him, even knocking him out and almost killing him.
So I guess they would actually be relative to each other perhaps

But on a serious note do y'all think this could be treated as canon?

(I'd copy and paste the images my self but I don't feel like it)
I mean, Oda wrote it and everything, so to me it seems canon but that's obviously just my personal opinion.

I dont think oda working on something automatically makes it canon.

Back