• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

u0g5ays0xhu81.png

How would y'all rank these guys?
Strongest to weakest.
Beckman
Zoro
King
Sabo
Old Ray
Marco
Shiryu
Killer
Bepo
Katakuri

Bro hates Sabo
I actually really like Sabo

But like how is he supposed to harm King? King's heat resistance allows him to tank any Mera attack and he has OP internal and external durability so his physical strikes won't do anything. King's Haki makes it so that Sabo would be unable to manipulate his fire, and King is just much faster and much stronger.

Marco can blow away Sabo's flames like he did to Prometheus, and can deflect them like he did to Akainu. Marco also has superior Haki, which means he can regenerate very quickly. He also has vastly superior LS, so if Marco manages to grab him, it's pretty much over.

Last edited:

But like how is he supposed to harm King? King's heat resistance allows him to tank any Mera attack and he has OP internal and external durability so his physical strikes won't do anything. King's Haki makes it so that Sabo would be unable to manipulate his fire, and King is just much faster and much stronger.

Marco can blow away Sabo's flames like he did to Prometheus, and can deflect them like he did to Akainu. Marco also has superior Haki, which means he can regenerate very quickly. He also has vastly superior AP, so if Marco manages to grab him, it's pretty much over.
Ok, but them resisting his powers doesn't make them stronger. At that point, East Blue Buggy would be stronger than half the swordsmen

Marco can blow away Sabo's flames like he did to Prometheus, and can deflect them like he did to Akainu. Marco also has superior Haki, which means he can regenerate very quickly. He also has vastly superior AP, so if Marco manages to grab him, it's pretty much over.
On the flip side Sabo is resistant to flames as well, so if King can't imbue Haki in his flames then he's ****** in that aspect.
Also how does Marco have superior AP?

Marco can blow away Sabo's flames like he did to Prometheus, and can deflect them like he did to Akainu. Marco also has superior Haki, which means he can regenerate very quickly. He also has vastly superior LS, so if Marco manages to grab him, it's pretty much over.
What about if Sabo can manipulate King's Fire? Idk if Kings Haki can defend that since its from his race and not a DF ability

That's as of now, I literally said I am talking about his potential for the BB x SH fights.

But like, Burgess could clash with Sabo's Dragon Claw (internal damage aside) so Shiryu who is stronger than that Burgess should be pretty comparable to Sabo.
Sabo would wreck Burgess though.

Back