• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Nah, Monke, your antics have gone too far. The ban hammer is permanent this time.
dosun_anime.png

I don't view being banned as being caged especially if you're just being banned from a forum that shit ain't that important lol

Eeh, I think being banned is more akin to being kicked out rather than caged.
Well... In my view being kicked out is similar to being in a cage

If you're banned from going somewhere like EU or something then you are basically in a cage 🤔idk... Or if you're banned from airports, banned = restricted = caged without the bars being visable around you

Idk that's how I see it

Last edited:
Why did you decide to read it instead if watch it? 🤔

You do that with bleach and d Grey man too?
I'm not spending 30+ minutes of my time watching through 5 chapters of content when I can read through that much in 5 minutes.

I did it with Bleach because I became a fan of the series through the anime, and I didn't do it with D.Gray-Man because the anime for it isn't the greatest, and I became a fan of the series through the manga. Not the anime.

Ngl the anime is good but only before the end of the Luffy Ace and Sabo flashbacks.
Then you switch to the manga.
Wtf... That makes no sense, you watched half of it and then basically quit? 🤔
I'm not spending 30+ minutes of my time watching through 5 chapters of content when I can read through that much in 5 minutes.
Weak 😴 + not how that works + L

A one piece watcher likes one piece more than a one piece reader and that's a fax... Well I think it kinda works like that for every other series as well idk

Wtf... That makes no sense, you watched half of it and then basically quit? 🤔

Weak 😴 + not how that works + L

A one piece watcher likes one piece more than a one piece reader and that's a fax... Well I think it kinda works like that for every other series as well idk
Nah I watched up to early Wano and then quit actually but still I think after the flashback you should drop it ngl

I can understand preferring the anime for the entire experience (music, voice acting, in-motion combat, etc.)

But for people that don't have time for all that the manga is just as good and honestly better in some ways(especially post-time skip pacing)

either way, it's still One Piece.

I caught up during the FMI anime, started the manga and have been a manga reader since, pacing is just so much better.

Back