• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

King only wins if he doesn't take his flame off at all.
Can't he technically just blitz through everyone and kill them at once?
Zoro might, but I think Enma Unleashed would be necessary for him, and when he used it, he would have a time limit.
I really don't think he needs to use Enma Unleashed or En-ō. Basic Hao Infusion seems to be enough.
Sanji could maybe do it via resistance to slashing.
That's definitely a factor, but he has other reasonings imo.

What about Queen though?

Can't he technically just blitz through everyone and kill them at once?
Maybe...
I really don't think he needs to use Enma Unleashed or En-ō. Basic Hao Infusion seems to be enough.
Ooooh... idk about that actually, you kinda right, but he's kinda outgunned still.
That's definitely a factor, but he has other reasonings imo.
Yeah, he's fast, but he has to be careful about flame cutting on the legs with that Buso shit.
What about Queen though?
Nah

People try to argue they're not relative to Kizaru despite them literally having the same rank as him
The rank means they're superior in strength to the previous ones, not equal to the current ones
and Admirals being said to be relative.
Never said ever
👀👀 dont take it serious i just hate Large Mother😭 based of current events Akainu doesnt have the feats to beat Linlin. Story Wise tho i believe Akainu will def be shown stronger than her
Hell no

Imo, he's somewhere between the Scabbards and Kizaru with and without haki.

Last edited:
W CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
latest

Woah, that's actually a really cool OC.

The rank means they're superior in strength to the previous ones, not equal to the current ones
Then why are they said to collectively be the strongest force of the Marines?
With the only person above them being the Fleet Admiral?
Never said ever
Yes it is.
Hell, we even see that Issho and Aramaki were hired specifically because they could replace the gap in power left by Kuzan and Sakazuki, who are also equal to Kizaru.
It makes 0 sense for them to be weaker than him despite having the same position, being hired to replace people that were hyped to be equal/relative to him, etc.

You cant talk about sending people flying when Sanji sent Queen flying multiple kilometers with bouf burst
Bro that's 2 months old 😭 😭 😭
Also, this was after Sanji sneaked him and hit him 10 times before he could even do shit about it, with his strongest technique too.

Bro that's 2 months old 😭 😭 😭
Also, this was after Sanji sneaked him and hit him 10 times before he could even do shit about it, with his strongest technique too.
Yeah Idk why my desktop always takes me to that page
That doesn't really change the fact sanji's kick sent Queen flying dozens of times further than marco's

u0g5ays0xhu81.png

How would y'all rank these guys?
Strongest to weakest.
Personally I think it's
Zoro
Old Ray
King
Marco
Sabo
Bepo (Sulong)
Killer
Bepo
Didn't rank Shiryu and Benn because they don't have many feats, but I honestly don't expect Shiryu to be better than King or anything, probably just a tool for Zoro to get Future Sight.

Back