• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also I find it funny that Admiral wankers shout about how powerful they are while Sabo had minor bruises in like 3 places after fighting Issho and Im had him sweating and bleeding out of his stomach with one hit.

Also I find it funny that Admiral wankers shout about how powerful they are while Sabo had minor bruises in like 3 places after fighting Issho and Im had him sweating and bleeding out of his stomach with one hit.
Tbf Issho wasn't trying at all and Imu literally hit him with a sharp attack to the torso. Sabo's has a normal human's physiology, so it makes sense that he was impaled.

Tbf Issho wasn't trying at all and Imu literally hit him with a sharp attack to the torso. Sabo's has a normal human's physiology, so it makes sense that he was impaled.
And what, pray tell, was Issho using against Sabo?
Also sure, he wasn't trying his hardest, but it doesn't seem like he was just jobbing to Sabo without having any intent in stopping and hurting him.
His dialogue throughout it implies that he was sort of trolling him but still at least trying to fight.

I'm saying that it's a bad comparison.
I understand if you think it's a bad comparison because Issho wasn't trying as hard as Im, but to say that Issho, the guy who uses a sword to fight, didn't stab Sabo (or at least try to) is extraordinarily stupid.
No offense ofc.

He had some minor bruises/scratches for a bit, indicating that Issho landed something at least.
Yeah, but those aren't stabs.

Also, like, how exactly does getting beaten by Im-Sama mean the Admirals aren't strong?

The previous 3 are more than likely in the Yonko level currently, meanwhile Fuji and Aramaki are Commander+ level.

Yeah, but those aren't stabs.

Also, like, how exactly does getting beaten by Im-Sama mean the Admirals aren't strong?

The previous 3 are more than likely in the Yonko level currently, meanwhile Fuji and Aramaki are Commander+ level.
He wasn't "beaten".
It ****** em up, yes, but he was still able to run out of there before they could catch him again.
Also, any reason for the previous 3 being that many tiers above the new ones?

I've been hating on Lucci for a while it's time I gave him some respect expect some new justifications for ya boy soon

u0g5ays0xhu81.png

How would y'all rank these guys?
Strongest to weakest.
  1. Beckman
  2. Zoro
  3. Rayleigh
  4. King
  5. Marco
  6. Shiryu
  7. Sabo
  8. Killer
  9. Bepo
  10. Katakuri

Akainu, 1000%
Idk I'm kind of split between him and Luffy fighting him.
I mean, on one hand, Luffy HAS to get his clap back.
But then he may realize that it's not really Akainu's fault- Blackbeard was the mastermind behind the entire thing, and he's the one that he has to focus on.

I'm not too sure for Ace because on one hand, they quite literally can not interact with him due to haki issues, but on the other hand Kin'emon go brrrr
What.
As for Jozu, he's plenty strong, but the Scabbards have Ryou so they can likely hurt him in his Diamond form, or at least deal some type of damage.
He tanked an attack from Mihawk, I actually doubt they'd do anything to him.

Prime Ray
Beckman
Sabaody Ray
Sabo
Zoro
Shiryu
King
Marco
Killer
Bepo
Katakuri
Damn Sabo got a lot of people believing in him even after Imu wounded him and everyone slandered him.
Really hope he comes through by laying a smackdown on either Akainu or a Gorosei.

King isn't Admiral level IMO, I hope I don't have to explain that Kizaru is Admiral level, so that's why Sabaody Ray is that high.

As for Sabo, he fought Fujitora, and I really doubt either were all out, but that still places them at similar levels. Fuji is, again, Admiral level

Zoro should be admiral level with his strongest attacks, but that's about it, the two above don't have such a limitation.
Shiryu and King are interchangeable IMO, we will only be able to confirm when Shiryu gets a fight but given he will probably fight Zoro, I really doubt he will be weaker than King.

Back