• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Akainu wankers literally made a fake scan saying Akainu is the strongest Marine in history then wished cancer on Sandman and his entire family for debunking it.
So color me shocked, that they would say something this idiotic..
The actual ****? I've seen less toxicity from the worst Steven Universe stans.

Wasn't Kaido's face also a Fleshlight for G5?
IMG_1544.gif

The fact that he says "you must learn" means there's a difference between having it and having it subconsciously.
Rayleigh said that when Luffy accidentally used it for the first time, saying that he thinks that it was his imagination. In response, Rayleigh said that he needs to learn to subconsciously.

This heavily implies that people who have a grasp on Kenbun as an ability without it being uncontrollable like Luffy in that flashback, Koby at the end of Marineford, and Aisa from Skypiea are capable of using it subconsciously.

Rayleigh said that when Luffy accidentally used it for the first time, saying that he thinks that it was his imagination. In response, Rayleigh said that he needs to learn to subconsciously.

This heavily implies that people who have a grasp on Kenbun as an ability without it being uncontrollable like Luffy in that flashback, Koby at the end of Marineford, and Aisa from Skypiea are capable of using it subconsciously.
Why did you think "Aisa" before you thought of Usopp?

Anyway, list of folks that can beat all 9 Scabbards and also have profiles on the wiki:

-Current Luffy
-Mihawk
-Current Blackbeard
-Marineford Kuzan
-Current Kuzan
-Shanks
-Primebeard
-Oldbeard
-Kaidou
-Big Mom
-Hancock
-Urouge D Monk
-Roger
-Prime Shiki
-Prime Z, but like, when he has his arm and still isn't old yet
-Douglas Bullet
-Patrick Redfield
-Akainu
-Current Sengoku(Assuming he's at Garp's level, and like, cmon, he's gotta be)
-Prime Sengoku
-Current Garp
-Prime Garp

Anyway, list of folks that can beat all 9 Scabbards and also have profiles on the wiki:

-Current Luffy
-Mihawk
-Current Blackbeard
-Marineford Kuzan
-Current Kuzan
-Shanks
-Primebeard
-Oldbeard
-Kaidou
-Big Mom
-Hancock
-Urouge D Monk
-Roger
-Prime Shiki
-Prime Z, but like, when he has his arm and still isn't old yet
-Douglas Bullet
-Patrick Redfield
-Akainu
-Current Sengoku(Assuming he's at Garp's level, and like, cmon, he's gotta be)
-Prime Sengoku
-Current Garp
-Prime Garp
You don't think Aramaki can do it?

-Kizaru
-Greenbull
-Fujitora
-Marco
-Sickbeard
These five, I agree with
-Ace
-Jozu
These two, I'm not so sure.

I'm not too sure for Ace because on one hand, they quite literally can not interact with him due to haki issues, but on the other hand Kin'emon go brrrr

As for Jozu, he's plenty strong, but the Scabbards have Ryou so they can likely hurt him in his Diamond form, or at least deal some type of damage.
I really want to say yes, simply because of how Base Kaidou embarrassed them, but on the other hand, there are just so many of them and I imagine them overwhelming here via sheer numbers.

What about King and Queen? They each took on 2 Scabbards at once each in their base forms and completely dominated them without sustaining any shown injuries.

There are also characters like Zoro, Sanji, Law, and Arlong that could pull it off

I'm not too sure for Ace because on one hand, they quite literally can not interact with him due to haki issues, but on the other hand Kin'emon go brrrr
Ace > Fujitora tbh
As for Jozu, he's plenty strong, but the Scabbards have Ryou so they can likely hurt him in his Diamond form, or at least deal some type of damage.
Ryuo is just Wano language for Haki, they don't have Beyond Advanced Buso.

What about King and Queen? They each took on 2 Scabbards at once each in their base forms and completely dominated them without sustaining any shown injuries.

There are also characters like Zoro, Sanji, Law, and Arlong that could pull it off
King only wins if he doesn't take his flame off at all.

Zoro might, but I think Enma Unleashed would be necessary for him, and when he used it, he would have a time limit.

Sanji could maybe do it via resistance to slashing.

Back