• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

CDN media
Having Pekoms and the egg dude above any of the flying six is wild tf were they thinking-

And blud got the rando jailer beasts above Onimaru 😭

Reactions ≠ Reaction Speed
The one they linked just means he can perceive his speed, not that he can react to it
Yes, which is why I said "perception" and "reactions" are interchangeable, I never said "perception speed" and "reaction speed" are interchangeable.

Speaking of scaling, why isn’t Ulti’s durability High 6-A? She took a named combination attack from an angry Big Mom that only knocked her out, and she got up shortly after.

Ulti got completely pierced by Big Mom’s attack and had her insides destroyed.

Her getting up is an endurance feat. NOT a durability feat.
That's endurance/recoverability, not durability. She got destroyed by the attack.
In Usopp’s durability section we literally mention how his head got cracked by an attack by Ulti, yet that somehow is classified as a feat of durability and not an endurance feat. He’s clearly ****** up by the attack, similarly to Ulti.

In Usopp’s durability section we literally mention how his head got cracked by an attack by Ulti, yet that somehow is classified as a feat of durability and not an endurance feat. He’s clearly ****** up by the attack, similarly to Ulti.
“he stated that she attacked him with the move prior, which means that he should scale to her[3], supported by how he took another headbutt later with minor damage[4])”

That's the part that warrants his scaling. The fact that he took her headbutts prior and only NOW is shattering from the force. The justification is directly in his durability section.

“he stated that she attacked him with the move prior, which means that he should scale to her[3], supported by how he took another headbutt later with minor damage[4])”

That's the part that warrants his scaling. The fact that he took her headbutts prior and only NOW is shattering from the force. The justification is directly in his durability section.
Shit, really? Must’ve misremembered that. I really need to re-read WANO when I get the chance, now that I think about it.

In support of what Damage said, I'd like to remind everyone that last time Kidd was hit by an emperor using Hao, it didn't end so well for him.

Law wasn't as bad but was still bloodied and knocked out briefly.

Yamato took like a dozen Hao Hybrid Hits and kept going.

She also dislocated Kaido's jaw despite his Zoan scales enhancing his durability.

The point is that she didn't suffer broken bones or anything like that. Just minor bleeding.
Getting hit and bleeding despite blocking and defending isn't durability bro that's endurance. Maybe she can backscale but fully scaling is idiotic in my opinion.

Getting hit and bleeding despite blocking and defending isn't durability bro that's endurance. Maybe she can backscale but fully scaling is idiotic in my opinion.
Luffy was bleeding after taking hits from Kaido.

Winch Queen made Sanji bleed.

Hybrid King made Zoro bleed despite him blocking.

Pierre Zoloes everyone on here.

But unironically:

-Stronger should be YC, he tanked a Sengoku Shockwave
-Pierre should be Lieutenant, he survived a lot during Gan Fall's fights
-That bazooka dog should be at the same level as Drophy
-Smiley should be Lieutenant through size alone
-X Drake is YC
-Chopper is YC
-I won't argue YC level Onigumo, but like...
-YC1 Kaku is a stretch
-Marco too low
-King too low
-Lucci too high

Back